" THE WALL "

What's the matter K.C.? Reduced to name calling?......... Isn't it time to move on in life?....... Get used to him! he'll be around for at least the next five years, red hat and all! :D

Last edited:
And if WI,MI and PA have a 'change-of-heart', then where will the M O R O N be ???
On a one-way ride to PALOOKAVILLE !!!
Well bears! More name calling? I thought you were in hibernation! ...... You think so? Well when a few of the deep state premadona's are serving jail time. Maybe even Hillary? You may have to rethink that!....... But, you never know! We'll have to see how this all plays out. But in the mean time, the business of the People goes on the back burner just because you can't except the fact that Trump won the election!.......Sad!

Last edited:
And now the word "Treason" is starting to be heard! My! My! My!......And the liberals try and justify it anyway the can! They are getting close to what really happened in 2016, and listen to the outcry! This maybe only the start people! Once the AG starts pealing back the onion, panic will ensue! And yes, some of it may boarder on Treason!
In an August 2016 text message exchange, they talked about Trump’s chance of being elected president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.
This from ABC: https://twitter.com/i/status/1132645544608772096

Last edited:
What's the matter K.C.? Reduced to name calling?......... Isn't it time to move on in life?....... Get used to him! he'll be around for at least the next five years, red hat and all! :D

Name calling? I was just describing Trump...an ahole in a red baseball cap that the red flyover state voters will vote for because "he's one of us". Have you noticed that since he was elected, not a single red ball cap he wears says "Make America Great Again". They say ""Trump resorts".

Name calling? I was just describing Trump...an ahole in a red baseball cap that the red flyover state voters will vote for because "he's one of us". Have you noticed that since he was elected, not a single red ball cap he wears says "Make America Great Again". They say ""Trump resorts".
Frankly, I haven't notice him lately wearing a "red hat". But if is that the worst you can come up with? Has it really come down to red hats? Whatever you do, don't let Palosi get wind of it! She'll want to try and impeach him over it! ;)

Now I know this will get some peoples attention!........ But so be it! ;)
62164986_2217767968277419_8583089578066313216_n.jpg

OH N O !
The Federal appeals court has said the M O R O N can't use Federal $$$ for his promised WALL !!

HEY Insp4, HOW's THE WALL COMING ALONG, Brother ?????

Ah hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!
Just a minor setback by an Obama appointed Judge in the notorious 9th.circuit. If I were to guess, I'de say he'll fast track it to the Supreme Court. In the meantime he can bus more of the illegals into Polisi's back yard!

Just to set the record straight, this photo was taken in 2014 when Obama had the watch!
19141863-e1527602117838.jpg