" THE WALL "

That's because instead of sneaking past the border they ask asylum and are released into the public due to over crowding.

The fact this is so concerted should raise eyebrows. Where is that critical thinking you liberals are always claiming to have mastered? Look a bit deeper dumb dumb.
Smatter, U no like da source?
:eek:
sorry your crazy.jpg

Last edited:
18 Million Illegal Immigrants got their government welfare checks this month...

Federal workers let that sink in.

18 Million Illegal Immigrants got their government welfare checks this month...

Federal workers let that sink in.
I am not for illegal immigration, but a Vanity wall will not help as much as technology.
True, building a wall in certain places makes sense, but pissing away my tax dollars for no reason is as smart as 'you have to vote for it to see what's in it.'
Your Master said that Mexico will pay for the wall.
Was he lying?...:D:D:D

I am not for illegal immigration, but a Vanity wall will not help as much as technology.
True, building a wall in certain places makes sense, but pissing away my tax dollars for no reason is as smart as 'you have to vote for it to see what's in it.'
Your Master said that Mexico will pay for the wall.
Was he lying?...:D:D:D
Here I thought you had a head on your shoulders. Apparently that thought maybe a little limited. ....... No, Mexico won't write a check for the wall. But they will end up paying for it. That's "if" it ever gets built, and I believe it will. Yes, a wall will not stop 100% of those trying to get across, just as technology won't ether! But it's a start. And has been proven with other walls, in other countries, will decrease those numbers significantly, to say nothing of the reduction of drug trafficking. Trump is asking for $5.7 Billion. Compare that to this:.......https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

Last edited:
Here I thought you had a head on your shoulders. Apparently that thought maybe a little limited. ....... No, Mexico won't write a check for the wall. But they will end up paying for it. That's "if" it ever gets built, and I believe it will. Yes, a wall will not stop 100% of those trying to get across, just as technology won't ether! But it's a start. And has been proven with other walls, in other countries, will decrease those numbers significantly, to say nothing of the reduction of drug trafficking. Trump is asking for $5.7 Billion. Compare that to this:.......https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

Trump is asking for $5 billion to build 250 miles of wall. There will still be over 1,000 miles that aren't walled. The $5 billion that Trump wants won't even slow them down...but he's selling it to you and others that the $5 bil will "keep America safe". It won't. If he wants to build a wall that still won't stop 100%, he should be holding out for $25 billion.

And those other walls that work? I've read about the Turkey/Syria wall. What is often overlooked is that there are guard towers every 5 miles. And patrols between them. That might be one reason why they work. If we were to build a "Turkey style" wall, he needs to hold out for over $100 billion. Great...we want a wall...the be HONEST with the American public and sell it as a STEP in making us safer. He has half of flyover red state America believing that it will make America safer.

I'd like to Trump to get the money. Then I'd like to fly a red flyover state voter down to the Texas border. Blindfold them and drive them to one of those mile markers that doesn't have a wall. Take the blindfold off and show them what their $5 billion bought.

Trump is asking for $5 billion to build 250 miles of wall. There will still be over 1,000 miles that aren't walled. The $5 billion that Trump wants won't even slow them down...but he's selling it to you and others that the $5 bil will "keep America safe". It won't. If he wants to build a wall that still won't stop 100%, he should be holding out for $25 billion.

And those other walls that work? I've read about the Turkey/Syria wall. What is often overlooked is that there are guard towers every 5 miles. And patrols between them. That might be one reason why they work. If we were to build a "Turkey style" wall, he needs to hold out for over $100 billion. Great...we want a wall...the be HONEST with the American public and sell it as a STEP in making us safer. He has half of flyover red state America believing that it will make America safer.

I'd like to Trump to get the money. Then I'd like to fly a red flyover state voter down to the Texas border. Blindfold them and drive them to one of those mile markers that doesn't have a wall. Take the blindfold off and show them what their $5 billion bought.
50839895_1071975492980113_7648803559756005376_n.jpg

So what’s your solution KC? Are you among the progressives on the left that think open borders and they can come and go as they please?

Don''t look now, but if he baby in chief gets his $5 billion dollar wall, all they have to do is walk a couple of miles to the east and come thru.
You'r right! Maybe he should ask for another $25 Billion! Now how do you think that would go over with Plosei?

How would it go over with you?
Hey!....... I'm all for it!!! That would be a drop in the bucket with the savings made in illegal's welfare, reduced cost of law enforcement due to the slowdown of drug proliferation, savings in cost of deportations, and the saving of jobs, and the list goes on and on!

Last edited:
Hey!....... I'm all for it!!! That would be a drop in the bucket with the savings made in illegal's welfare, reduced cost of law enforcement due to the slowdown of drug proliferation, savings in cost of deportations, and the saving of jobs, and the list goes on and on!
You do realize that the number of illegals from the south has been going down for a decade, don't you? And you do realize that it's going to take 10 to 15 years to build the vaunted wall, don't you? And you do realize that people will still get across because a wall by itself is just a rest stop on the way.