" THE WALL "

Funny, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted against Billery.
Now I will vote for whoever is not Trump.
Sure would be nice to vote 'for' someone than against.
But I don't see that happening.
meme on ...:D

PS: If crazy Bernie didn't divide the DemoRats Trump would be your wet dream...:eek:

People with half a brain knows if Mother Teresa was a republican president, you resisturd’s would still be running around screaming in a panic frenzy.

Spare me about the myth of a president that doesn’t “divide”.

You mean how Obama united the country referring to the opposition as “bitter clingers”?

And how the left lived in a full blown mental breakdown during all 8 years of Bush?

Fantasyland is state of mind you permanently live in.

Now. Now. Saying you are building the wall is just the same thing as actually building one. After all, the Donald has never failed to keep a single campaign promise, now has he?. It's the Democrats fault if it didn't get done--especially during the 2016-2018 period when the Republicans controlled the White House, the House of Representatives AND the U.S. Senate. Trump, McConnell, et al, were powerless to stop the Democrats from messing up the Anointed One's plans. He wasn't the Chosen One yet as far as we knew.

Besides Dog, you are making too much of the fact that we haven't seen any border wall yet. The Donald's description of it--"miles and miles of beautiful wall--should suffice for the time being. After all there's only 2000 miles to go, and the job will be complete.

P.S. Did anyone happen to notice this statement in the article..."With the election 14 months away and hundreds of miles of fencing plans still in blueprint form." Where I come from fencing and walls are 2 different things. IIRC, the Donald promised a wall, not a fence. Tell me it isn't so that the Donald is not keeping a campaign promise.:eek::(o_O

Funding for and building a wall goes back to every president since about Reagan......so tell me why Trumps successful efforts are up for critique?

People with half a brain knows if Mother Teresa was a republican president, you resisturd’s would still be running around screaming in a panic frenzy.

Spare me about the myth of a president that doesn’t “divide”.

You mean how Obama united the country referring to the opposition as “bitter clingers”?

And how the left lived in a full blown mental breakdown during all 8 years of Bush?

Fantasyland is state of mind you permanently live in.

And if Jesus Christ was a democrat, you wouldn't vote for him, and evangelicals would endorse the 4 time adulterer over him. That's were we are with politics.

Hey K.C.? Do you have a degree?........ What in "underwater basket weaving"?
69455107_1015001262177793_3813319308260409344_n.png

Hey K.C.? Do you have a degree?........ What in "underwater basket weaving"?
69455107_1015001262177793_3813319308260409344_n.png
Nope, I don't have a degree. DIdn't really attend college. And I've noticed that some guys who have a Masters degree are idiots. And we have a president that went to "the best schools" who is also an idiot. And we have posters on this board who post a meme and consider themselves to be a genius. Ones who consider a thought out post to be "word salad" because it's longer than 256 characters. IMHO, THOSE are the idiots.

Nope, I don't have a degree. DIdn't really attend college. And I've noticed that some guys who have a Masters degree are idiots. And we have a president that went to "the best schools" who is also an idiot. And we have posters on this board who post a meme and consider themselves to be a genius. Ones who consider a thought out post to be "word salad" because it's longer than 256 characters. IMHO, THOSE are the idiots.

So you are admitting that you’re basically uneducated and uninformed. And you somehow feel morally superior as a result.

Most of your long winded posts are not “thought out” either. Your command of the English language is poor, riddled with grammatical errors.

You’re a funny guy for sure.

So you are admitting that you’re basically uneducated and uninformed. And you somehow feel morally superior as a result.

Most of your long winded posts are not “thought out” either. Your command of the English language is poor, riddled with grammatical errors.

You’re a funny guy for sure.

No, I am admitting that I read a lot on every side to become informed. I find that meme's don't provide much education. Here is an example. Trump shut the government down last year over a wall. How many miles of wall was involved? Would that wall the entire border? And yet you feel safer.

My posts are far more thought out than yours. It doesn't take much thought to lob insults or post meme's.

And if Jesus Christ was a democrat, you wouldn't vote for him, and evangelicals would endorse the 4 time adulterer over him. That's were we are with politics.
Another trek into fantasy land brought to you by a leftist die hard.

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if.

If you can't base your arguments in reality then shut the hell up.

CBP has constructed over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017 and expects to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020.

60 miles 2017-2019 That's .08 miles a day....OH...:eek::D:D
450 miles in 365 days is much better at 1.2 miles a day.
Only 2000 miles left at 1.2 miles a day only four years and 5 months more...:D