" THE WALL "

Oh really..... where were the complaints from the hypocritical, treasonous Democrats then? I guess as long as it is a Democrat putting up "barriers" than it is OK.

Again, where were the Democrat's complaints about Obama's "incomplete" barriers then? So ineffective, so porous...... yet no complaints.

Is that what you are telling us KCFlyer?

I'm still looking for video of Obama calling Mexicans rapists. It's all black and white in Republicanville though. I'm also looking for Obama putting wall building front and center in either of his terms. Do you still think that Trumps plan is to build a wall along the entire border? Walls have their place, but it isn't along an entire border, as you all seem to believe. Most of those places were approved for reinforcement under Obama....but Trump appears to be taking full credit for them as thought they are new. But....the fact remains - YOU think that there is this massive wall building project going on, yet there isn't a single new mile that has been built under Trump.

You all seem to think that if we oppose the wall we want to "let them all in". You know the deficit hit a trillion dollars under Trump. It will cost about $36 million per mile to build that wall. Look at the logistics required....where will the crews live? Where will they get food to eat? Those are just the simple things that are overlooked in this vision of a grand wall. That's money that could be better spend in actually enforcing immigration laws. But that's so BORING....a WALL is big and beautiful....and ultimately useless. YOu all don't get that.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for video of Obama calling Mexicans rapists. It's all black and white in Republicanville though. I'm also looking for Obama putting wall building front and center in either of his terms. Do you still think that Trumps plan is to build a wall along the entire border? Walls have their place, but it isn't along an entire border, as you all seem to believe. Most of those places were approved for reinforcement under Obama....but Trump appears to be taking full credit for them as thought they are new. But....the fact remains - YOU think that there is this massive wall building project going on, yet there isn't a single new mile that has been built under Trump.

You all seem to think that if we oppose the wall we want to "let them all in". You know the deficit hit a trillion dollars under Trump. It will cost about $36 million per mile to build that wall. Look at the logistics required....where will the crews live? Where will they get food to eat? Those are just the simple things that are overlooked in this vision of a grand wall. That's money that could be better spend in actually enforcing immigration laws. But that's so BORING....a WALL is big and beautiful....and ultimately useless. YOu all don't get that.

Live shot of KYC rationalizing his absurdity..

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Hey I am all for guard posts and snipers every 40 feet. :D.

That's the only way a wall will work. Then there is the issue of cost, but as REpublicans have shown...debt doesn't matter if it's a Republican in office.
KCFlyer.... shut the hell up.

Everybody is getting tired of your broken record routine.

You just keep saying the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

You are starting to make yourself look very...... limited.

You just keep saying the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Why don't you and Trump shut up?
I thought you Trumpettes believed in freedom of speech?
Oh, that's right, only if they agree with you and your followers...:eek:
Oh My...

EHr-xgdWsAIonsV.jpg

Why don't you and Trump shut up?
I thought you Trumpettes believed in freedom of speech?
Oh, that's right, only if they agree with you and your followers...:eek:
Oh My...

View attachment 14770
Saying the same damn thing over and over and over again is not practicing freedom of speech.

It is being obnoxious.

Something both you and Dog Wonder have refined to an art.

KYJelly and sister wife xUT are forever stuck in an endless loop.

MY broken record routine???? Year after year under Obama, I heard how the debt was going to take this country down. Today, under a Republican clown, the debt is UP at the same rate it was under Obama, and the deficit is knocking on the door of a trillion dollars. And even THAT number doesn't include Trump's idiotic wall.

But educate me....what part of Trump's debt and deficits are better than Obama's (which were lower)?

MY broken record routine???? Year after year under Obama, I heard how the debt was going to take this country down. Today, under a Republican clown, the debt is UP at the same rate it was under Obama, and the deficit is knocking on the door of a trillion dollars. And even THAT number doesn't include Trump's idiotic wall.

But educate me....what part of Trump's debt and deficits are better than Obama's (which were lower)?
Yes YOUR broken record routine.

You are more repetitive than a second hand on a clock. Which ironically fit most of your posts.... second hand. I grow tired of seeing you parrot your leftist masters day after day.

main-qimg-9b8da7a9c26e462b9f99e7a9116cdd6e

October through December I have planned the following activities.

Oktoberfest
Halloween Festival at the Castle of Muskogee
Pumpkin Town Farms Pumpkin Patch
Thanksgiving with the Family
Honor Heights Christmas Light Tour
Rhema Bible Training College Christmas Light Display
Christmas Tour at the Castle of Muskogee
A variety of Christmas Parades
Christmas with the Family

What are you going to do with your time..... sit around and ***** about Trump?

I literally see you post of NOTHING else but Trump and the Republicans........

Like I said... you come off as very limited.

Latest posts