" THE WALL "

You'r right! Maybe he should ask for another $25 Billion! Now how do you think that would go over with Plosei?
upload_2019-1-23_16-19-6.png
is not a valid scrabble word
Did you try Pelosi...:eek:

What are you trying to say x? I should dignify her with the "proper" spelling?....... I could give a ****! Just saying!

Last edited:
So what’s your solution KC? Are you among the progressives on the left that think open borders and they can come and go as they please?
That's what I love about right wing logic. If you ain't fer it, yer again it. If we think the wall is a waste of money, then we want open borders. Pelosi and company have offered Trump over $5 billion to enhance and enforce immigration laws, which would be FAR more effective that any wall. But...we need a wall and we want it in the budget.

I've mentioned before, we already have about 700 miles of wall. Here's how they did it Yep...it was a little thing called a "bill" that was debated and voted on in congress when the government was open. Of course, it was done under Bush, who many republicans today consider a DINO (dictator in name only) Rather than hold his breath and try to circumvent the law making process, why not reopen the government and use the "art of the deal" making skills to get someone to introduce a bill to be debated and voted on. YOu know, the way our founding fathers intended our government to work.

Trump likes TV...here's something he might want to watch

Latest posts