" THE WALL "

You have a subscription to Cannabis Equipment?
Dog do you ever look in the mirror and think to yourself.... bleh.

You ever get tired of making yourself look stupid?

You know you don't have to try so hard to look stupid, you do it naturally.

Fool.

Any link I posted was the result of a Google search for Tyson Foods Raid.

I probably clicked 15 results. Those 3 I posted together just happened to be specifically about Bean Station Tenn.

You and Bears make quite a pair. His post where he managed a whole 8 words because he had no appropriate response for the questions I directed toward him, and you with your asinine comments. Both of you act just like your Democrat masters, playing the part of a couple of clowns playing another round of deflect and dodge.

Bob_bell_bozo_roy_brown_cooky_1976.JPG

Bears answer those questions I asked of you if you can. Or keep avoiding them and making silly comments because you know you are wrong and you have nothing to bring to the table. Of further note it would help you to make a better quality of friend than Dog Wonder who's only mission in life is to waste his time and everyone else's with pointless one sentence examples of insignificance and stupidity. He is not funny but he is a joke.

Last edited:
Bears I am still waiting for you to answer those 3 questions I asked of you.

Your silence is deafening.... and telling.

A computer tech walks up to the Water Cooler and starts talking politics. People laugh him off but he won't stop. He demands they agree with him or tell him why not. People walk away shaking their heads and laughing.

Next day he is still there waiting for answers. Corporate Security walks him out of the building. People laugh about him for a few days then he is forgotten.

Steve Bannon, three others charged with fraud in border wall

Bannon, 66, was arrested on a boat Thursday off the Eastern coast of Connecticut by federal agents along with officials from the United States Postal Inspection Service, according to the agency and a law enforcement official. He will make his initial court appearance in New York later Thursday, according to the US attorney's office. Bill Burck, an attorney for Bannon, declined to comment.
The four men are indicted for allegedly using hundreds of thousands of dollars donated to an online crowdfunding campaign called We Build the Wall for personal expenses, among other things. Bannon and another defendant, Brian Kolfage, promised donors that the campaign, which ultimately raised more than $25 million, was "a volunteer organization" and that "100% of the funds raised...will be used in the execution of our mission and purpose," according to the indictment unsealed Thursday.

1597875017178.png

Didn't Dell post that video a couple days ago? You must be running out of material.

Keep your hate at home. No one else deserves it.