The WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY.. TRUMP

Trump supporter..

jake-angeli-capitol-010621.jpg

Is that representative of all Trump supporters?
No, I used to be a Trump supporter myself.
Just can't accept the lies, craziness and conspiracy theory's.
Having his deranged children in public office was a bit much.
There are many many more reasons that Trump changed my mind.
I just don't drink the koolaid.

No, I used to be a Trump supporter myself.
Just can't accept the lies, craziness and conspiracy theory's.
Having his deranged children in public office was a bit much.
There are many many more reasons that Trump changed my mind.
I just don't drink the koolaid.
Notice His deranged children didn't go to the WH since the 'Trump induced attempted coup'?

I agree somewhat with losing support. His reactions have been getting more and more off kilter as time went on. I think the majority of it has been caused by a four year, well planned, psychological warfare campaign against Him by the propaganda arm of the democrat party and the democrats.How much is one person expected to take?? Do you think you or I could hold up to an onslaught like He has for four years without some issues??
Look at it this way, remove all the crap He had to endure before and since His election....wonder what else He could have accomplished.

Notice His deranged children didn't go to the WH since the 'Trump induced attempted coup'?

I agree somewhat with losing support. His reactions have been getting more and more off kilter as time went on. I think the majority of it has been caused by a four year, well planned, psychological warfare campaign against Him by the propaganda arm of the democrat party and the democrats.How much is one person expected to take?? Do you think you or I could hold up to an onslaught like He has for four years without some issues??
Look at it this way, remove all the crap He had to endure before and since His election....wonder what else He could have accomplished.
He would’ve accomplished a lot if he would’ve only had his own party on his side.

You don't know much. HahHaHa

Still laughing.
Ur a funny dude. Forgot. He accomplishment now includes bankrupt his business. Paying more taxes to china than usa. Under investigation by ny state for tax fraud. Paid less taxes than avg American. Ohh yes lest not forget he accomplished a riot at the capitol bldg that resulted in 5 deaths and others hurt. The man is a total maniac. Not exactly good accomplishments i would want on record

Latest posts