Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our deficit is over a trillion for the first time in history. Our debt is rising at a faster rate then it did under the disastrous Obama administration....I wonder how much our "really rich" president paid for this campaign stunt on his way to a golf outing....Heck AF1 was already in Florida. Surely he wouldn't stick the taxpayer for this. Wait...nevermind...it's Trump we are talking about. The entire Treasury is his and his family's personal piggy bank.

Our deficit is over a trillion for the first time in history. Our debt is rising at a faster rate then it did under the disastrous Obama administration....I wonder how much our "really rich" president paid for this campaign stunt on his way to a golf outing....Heck AF1 was already in Florida. Surely he wouldn't stick the taxpayer for this. Wait...nevermind...it's Trump we are talking about. The entire Treasury is his and his family's personal piggy bank.
And you really think that would change under a Democrat administration?

You’re just jealous of Trumps success. You could fill the Grand Canyon with his successes. All you could ever achieve could fill a diaper.

Things to Ponder

85120658_159457498843362_7460294133714780160_n.jpg

Trump Snaps After Roger Stone Sentencing: ‘Comey Lied. McCabe Lied. Lisa Page Lied. and Hillary Lied.’ So because they are Democrats, they get a "free pass"? ....... Something just ain't right here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Renaldo Baccara
xUT, this is one subject you to seem to be interested in.. Well, let's look at it.:
87078722_2556429014596359_3090945236872986624_n.jpg

xUT, this is one subject you to seem to be interested in.. Well, let's look at it.:
87078722_2556429014596359_3090945236872986624_n.jpg
And if he believes in a God other than himself, he is thanking him for the cure of the bone spurs that kept him from serving. Have you ever tried golfing on bone spurs? Hurts like hell. Almost like taking shrapnel for an exploding grenade. But maybe our president still suffers from the agony of bone spurs and thats why he uses a golf cart on every outing....driving right on on to the green (to hell with the people who paid $200 to play a round of golf...I own the damned course and I'll do whatever I want) and exerting himself by walking 2 feet to the ball, putting it and if it gets within 18 inches of the hole, picking it up and calling it good.

And if he believes in a God other than himself, he is thanking him for the cure of the bone spurs that kept him from serving. Have you ever tried golfing on bone spurs? Hurts like hell. Almost like taking shrapnel for an exploding grenade. But maybe our president still suffers from the agony of bone spurs and thats why he uses a golf cart on every outing....driving right on on to the green (to hell with the people who paid $200 to play a round of golf...I own the damned course and I'll do whatever I want) and exerting himself by walking 2 feet to the ball, putting it and if it gets within 18 inches of the hole, picking it up and calling it good.
Again K.C.What military experience do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.