Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you were in IT before the internet? That must have been something plugging and unplugging all those dial up modems.

Chances are you never even walked a jetway boomer. Unless it was the ladder you fetched for the Wright brothers.

I was involved in software applications. Banking, then order entry, then telecom and finally health care. Also...if you read thru my posts, I think you will find few posts about what an airline worker does. But you somehow believe that you are qualified to talk about IT when you know nothing about it. Then again, from your posts under this and other names, it's pretty obvious that you know little about most things.

I was involved in software applications. Banking, then order entry, then telecom and finally health care. Also...if you read thru my posts, I think you will find few posts about what an airline worker does. But you somehow believe that you are qualified to talk about IT when you know nothing about it. Then again, from your posts under this and other names, it's pretty obvious that you know little about most things.

Must have been hell programming for punch cards boomer. No wonder you’re mental.

When you have nothing else - insult. What's the over under on this handle sticking around much more than a month?

Where am I going? Since you have a knack for conspiracies, here’s something to keep you busy.

F8533-AAB-0-F82-4-BA2-9-F36-4-C63-EBA0-ED70.jpg

Poor Boomer having another epic meltdown.
No meltdaown at all. Life is good. I get up when I want. I do what I want. On the last day of every month I get a pension deposit. On the third Wednesday of every month I get your Social Security money (that you think you are paying for yourself). And I am loving life. You are posting on internet message boards and dumping the blue juice from planes.

No meltdaown at all. Life is good. I get up when I want. I do what I want. On the last day of every month I get a pension deposit. On the third Wednesday of every month I get your Social Security money (that you think you are paying for yourself). And I am loving life. You are posting on internet message boards and dumping the blue juice from planes.
Were you the one that said Trump will win in 2020 but not get the popular vote?? Have you had a change of heart? You dems are imploding

Status
Not open for further replies.