Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the new hotline Putin gave Trump when he needs advice on setting up an American KGB.
You and your boomer mate have a long way to go!
D0-EF5-E9-F-B0-F1-44-A0-95-D9-867-A2-C404570.jpg

Or Trump for moral lessons. Not that you would be interested.

Was there a “moral leader” election? I thought for sure we had “Presidential” election. Did you flunk civics?

If there was a “moral leader” election, you think your mama Clinton is the beacon of moral superiority?

Especially with the pile of people associated to her who “suicided”?

You must have been a comedian in your youth.

Boomer, you are the last person I would listen to for “successful” advice.

That’s like listening to a fat person for diet advice.

What's the secret of your non succes? Which name was the most succesful for you? I read book about guys who worked 100 hour weeks to become a titan of business. You spend 100 hours per week on an airline message board. Did you accidentally ingest some blue juice?

Reactions: xUT
What's the secret of your non succes? Which name was the most succesful for you? I read book about guys who worked 100 hour weeks to become a titan of business. You spend 100 hours per week on an airline message board. Did you accidentally ingest some blue juice?

You read a book about a titan of business? Doubtful at best. Otherwise you may have learned something. More like books about virtue signaling and being a victim.

You read a book about a titan of business? Doubtful at best. Otherwise you may have learned something. More like books about virtue signaling and being a victim.
I've read several books. Many of them about Trump. And I read many of THOSE long before he became president. It's how I learned what a real loser he is. All of your books have pictures, and characters named Dick, Jane, Sally and Spot.

Dick didn't like him because he always wanted a hug. Sally and Jane couldn't stand the smell. Spot took a whiz on him every time he had to go.

That is when he decided to try too hard to be cool.

Another failure.

Last edited:
I've read several books. Many of them about Trump. And I read many of THOSE long before he became president. It's how I learned what a real loser he is. All of your books have pictures, and characters named Dick, Jane, Sally and Spot.

Boomer you are a hoot! You “read” Trumps books and garnered he was a “loser”.

Look at that ”loser” now. Elected president and soon to be re-elected.

All you ever gained in life was to be a poor slob behind a Radio Shack counter.

If only you achieved greatness like that “loser” you claim.

Dick didn't like him because he always wanted a hug. Sally and Jane couldn't stand the smell. Spot took a whiz on him every time he had to go.

That is when he decided to try too hard to be cool.

Another failure.

That’s a good one boomer. That’s the most you ever said here ever. And it still doesn’t make sense.

29-D1-A102-A904-4010-9-B15-B7914-E5-BCD1-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.