This Article Is Spreading Like Wildfire

Dear Trip Confirmed,
It is obvious to me that the only sensible thing for you to do at this point is to go home, get in bed, pull the covers over your head, and wait for the gruesome end. It is coming and nothing can be done! The end of the world is nigh!

Living a life in which there is nothing but terror, conspiracies and doom is just not worth it.

NWA/AMT said:
How ridiculous! What airline was your imaginary friend flying, "1960s Air"? Was Dean Martin piloting the plane? Next you'll be telling us how the "swingin' stewardesses" were only interested in 'catchin' themselves a man'.

-----

No, he's a NWA frequent flyer.He is on the planes YOU and people of your ilk are running. And he's been Platinum Worldperks for at least three years that I know of.
-----

Because those who live with the issue daily are not as obsessed

----

I'm not obsessed, I'm reprinting national new articles. Informed does not equate to obsessed.
---
North By Northwest is wrong about one thing, you're not a Republican, Trip Confirmed:
You are just another type of terrorist.
------

Well, THAT was really a bright statement. What in the .h... does a political affiliation ,assuming I have one, have to do with this subject? And do not DARE call me a terrorist. DO NOT EVER make that libelous ,slanderous statement again.

And by the way. My friend is not imaginary.He's one of your top passengers, at least for now.

He will be sent a copy of this.. YOU deal with it.

Please don't under any circumstance, read news or world events.

And keep your head in the sand.

It's nice and quiet there, isn't it?

I am SO fed up with this kind of IQ.

Trip Confirmed said:
I'm not obsessed, I'm reprinting national new articles. Informed does not equate to obsessed.
[post="176196"][/post]​

Right. Any rational person reviewing your posts in this thread would draw quite the opposite conclusion, as quite a few obviously have already. Only reprinting national news articles that, in your mind at least, seem to back your perpetual anti-NWA crusade does certainly equate to being obsessed. I noticed you let the story about the threat to our nation's VA hospitals slide, as you have so many other non-NWA related stories, so I decided to add it for you. A simple oversight, I'm sure.

And do not DARE call me a terrorist. DO NOT EVER make that libelous ,slanderous statement again.

Are you threatening me again? Sounds like something a terrorist might do. Don't want to be called a terrorist? Then quit trying to terrorize and threaten people. Webster's definition was written with you in mind:

Main Entry: ter·ror·ism
Pronunciation: 'ter-&r-"i-z&m
Function: noun
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

And by the way. My friend is not imaginary.He's one of your top passengers, at least for now.

Until the mothership comes back to take him away?

He will be sent a copy of this.. YOU deal with it.

After he reads your posts I'm sure he will endorse my fervent request that your keepers up your dosage.

Please don't under any circumstance, read news or world events.

I do so daily, in fact my employer encourages it. What I do NOT do is run around screaming that the sky is falling. Those of us with jobs to do don't have the luxury of panicking or sitting in our comfy padded room trying to terrify others.

And keep your head in the sand.

Only if you promise to maintain your recto-cranial interface.

It's nice and quiet there, isn't it?

Yes, but where I am smells better...

I am SO fed up with this kind of IQ

Then either develop one of your own or put your tin-foil hat back on and go back to finger painting like a good boy. You're only embarrassing yourself by continuing your self-appointed anti-NWA crusade.

NWA/AMT said:
After he reads your posts I'm sure he will endorse my fervent request that your keepers up your dosage.
[post="176270"][/post]​

Oh man, that ROCKS!

NWA/AMT said:
Only if you promise to maintain your recto-cranial interface.
[post="176270"][/post]​

NOW I think you've found Confirmed Trippins real problem! Hope she gets the help she needs.

It's good to see NWA security working....

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/local_...3166582,00.html

Security halts possible threat to flight
By Sherri Drake
Contact
September 8, 2004

A disgruntled FedEx employee tried to board a Northwest Airlines flight Saturday carrying a book with razor blades and a written reference to Osama bin Laden inside, officials said.

A criminal complaint signed Tuesday by U.S. Magistrate Judge Diane K. Vescovo states that Lewellyn Muhammad of Frayser tried to get the book past Memphis International Airport security.

About 7:50 p.m., screeners saw what appeared to be razor blades in a book Muhammad, 56, put on the X-ray machine, according to the complaint.

He told officials a friend gave him the book, which officials wouldn't describe.

While searching the book, security officials found razor blades and a note written in blue ink. The note said: "12/13/01 11:00 E 100:00C-Bin Laden Tape."

On Dec. 13, 2001, the U.S. government released a videotape of Osama bin Laden discussing the Sept. 11 attacks.

Muhammad was a ticketed passenger on Northwest flight 1096 to New Orleans.

Muhammad told a judge Tuesday he's worked for FedEx for 15 years. He is a material handler and equipment operator.

According to the complaint, about two weeks ago Muhammad requested leave from work to deal with post-traumatic stress.

His employer told investigators "Muhammad asked for leave because he needed to deal with severe anger issues," the complaint said.

Muhammad told investigators he's been upset about the Iraq prison scandal.

Officials searched Muhammad's Frayser home Tuesday morning, Asst. U.S. Atty Stephen Parker told the judge.

"Mr. Muhammad is converted to Islam," Parker said.

FedEx wouldn't release details about Muhammad's work history, spokeswoman Sandra Munoz said.

Saturday's incident seemed to only involve Muhammad and didn't delay flight 1096 or any others, said Phil Thomas, assistant federal security director for the Transportation Security Administration.

Muhammad, held at the West Tennessee Detention Facility in Mason, has a detention hearing Friday.

- Sherri Drake: 529-2510

I realize that. I was just trying to be nice.

Too many people get ballistic when someone suggests there might be people with
"bad intentions" intending to board Northwest planes.

It's a "shoot the messenger" thing.

Glad it didn't work at least. Wonder what that darling had planned?

Nothing? Not likely.

"Ballistic"? No. "Shoot the messenger"? No.

Recognize when some "Monday morning quarterback" is criticizing those on the front lines of a battle so they can later say "I told you so" if something bad happens? Yes.

Trip Confirmed said:
I realize that. I was just trying to be nice.

Too many people get ballistic when someone suggests there might be people with
"bad intentions" intending to board Northwest planes.

It's a "shoot the messenger" thing.

Glad it didn't work at least. Wonder what that darling had planned?

Nothing? Not likely.
[post="177290"][/post]​

Yes, but if I was concerned about these things when booking a ticket, I would have to wonder why these alleged terrorists keep trying to board NWA. Your constant posting of these incidents makes it look like NWA is the airline under assault and that assault is constant.

They may very well be trying to board other airlines, but all the "news" seems to point toward NWA. And, you are doing all you can to further that perception.

jimntx said:
Yes, but if I was concerned about these things when booking a ticket, I would have to wonder why these alleged terrorists keep trying to board NWA. Your constant posting of these incidents makes it look like NWA is the airline under assault and that assault is constant.

They may very well be trying to board other airlines, but all the "news" seems to point toward NWA. And, you are doing all you can to further that perception.
[post="177544"][/post]​

My constant posting of these incidents is merely a way to let NWA personnel know what is happening,as it happens.

I post any news regarding things like this, without regard to which airline is invoved.

I'm a voracious news reader . I post what I read, and ONLY from reputable news sources, never internet gossip or blogs.

I can almost understand your anger , thinking I am picking on Northwest.

I'm sure you are right that this is happening on other airlines.

But the simple fact is that most of them being reported ARE NWA flights.

This is not my fault.

Your words--
"I would have to wonder why these alleged terrorists keep trying to board NWA."

Actually I do.
Don't you?

And does wondering and questioning make you a pariah?

I do NOT ever want to see one NWA employee or passenger with so much as a paper cut ,especially from these animals.

This forum could really help a lot of people if it turned into a serious discussion, from all views, of ideas on what to do .

We're all Americans, and we're all in this together.

"Oh, have your doc triple your meds" stuff helps no one.

Intelligent discourse might.

In my opinion, some folks tried to have an intelligent conversation with you. It failed. Why? Again, in my opinion, you are either a fearmonger or unbalanced. Either way, no conversation is possible.

hp_fa said:
In my opinion, some folks tried to have an intelligent conversation with you. It failed. Why? Again, in my opinion, you are either a fearmonger or unbalanced. Either way, no conversation is possible.
[post="177725"][/post]​

I'm not unbalanced, and I'm not a fearmonger.

Please direct me to the posters who actually tried to have an intelligent discussion on this subject.

I'm sorry you feel no conversation is possible.

Trip Confirmed said:
My constant posting of these incidents is merely a way to let NWA personnel know what is happening,as it happens.
[post="177723"][/post]​

Interesting. Do you feel that NWA has no internal communications system? That we don't talk to each other? You're repeatedly stated that rationalization for your posts but have yet to back it up with anything other than insults to NWA and its employees.

I post any news regarding things like this, without regard to which airline is invoved.

Really? Lets look at the USaviation.com statistics for our self-appointed messenger, 'Trip Confirmed':

Total Cumulative Posts 73
( 0.1 posts per day / 0.04% of total forum posts )

Most active in Northwest Airlines
( 30 posts / 42% of this member's active posts )

Look under the "Members" menu at the top of the page.

With the exception of the "Help With A Puppy - Salt Lake City To Newark" discussion in the Continental Airlines, most of your posts fit your 'Chicken Little' reputation quite well. Even that seemingly innocent discussion included this ominous contribution from you: "It will, of course, be dead when it arrives.".

It's also interesting to note that your well-demonstrated hatred for NWA obviously does not extend to the other airlines whose forums you have posted to, including AA and UAL.

I'm a voracious news reader . I post what I read, and ONLY from reputable news sources, never internet gossip or blogs.

Really? You might want to review your post of August 3, 2004. It contains direct quotes from just such sources.

I can almost understand your anger , thinking I am picking on Northwest.

Most active in Northwest Airlines
( 30 posts / 42% of this member's active posts )

Some highlights:

Trip Confirmed said:
Although I'll never understand the "sheep" mentality of some NWA crew members, the most telling thing is the posts here. The majority are simply concerned about income and benefits...

...There's some heavy duty NWA bashing going on here.People are demanding explanations.
[post="164586"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
I think Northwest 'declining comment' is about to come to an end.
[post="165102"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
I just can't help myself. I have to post this since so many employees of NWA brushed this off as made-up garbage. It was very insulting.

I'd like them to reply now, and let us all know. Do they simply not READ?

Uninformed? Dumb as dirt, or too busy to keep up on current events?
What is the reason people who are crew members don't have a clue?

There is NO excuse in my opinion, to be in the dark to this extent.

Well, only one.
[post="165106"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
OK,
MSNBC just did the interview. I have it on tape.

They just nailed Northwest Airlines to the wall.

There is NO wiggle room on this one.

If this doesn't affect the NWA stock, I'm an astronaut.
[post="165152"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
I didn't realize I had told the world all about your security measures,since I do not work for NWA. I was only discussing the failures. These are now public knowlege...

...I think terrorists already have your number.

I only pray that I'm wrong. There are a lot of innocent passengers and NWA employees.

I sincerely hope you all get your duckies in a row.
[post="165164"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
...This publicity is far from over. And Northwest WILL have to explain why they did nothing.
Seems others demanded action from the crew and got nothing too...

...I noticed the second topic under mine on the forums list was how much money NWA is losing.

How prophetic. :bleh:
[post="166026"][/post]​

And that's only up to August 6th... Need I continue to point out, using your own words, the obvious untruth of what you would now have us believe?

I'm sure you are right that this is happening on other airlines.

But the simple fact is that most of them being reported ARE NWA flights.

Certainly the majority of them for which reports are being repeated by YOU are NWA flights.

This forum could really help a lot of people if it turned into a serious discussion, from all views, of ideas on what to do .

I have tried ad nauseum to have a serious discussion with you regarding airline safety and received only condescending sound bites, accusations and threats. I even respectfully suggested actions you could take if your concerns were as serious and as pure as you pretend. Your response and your actions yet again belie your words.

If you wish to have a serious discussion then take the following actions: Have your psuedo-sanctimonious 'last word', close this thread and open another entitled "Aviation Security" under "Just Conversation". You will also need to realize that the reason the individual airlines don't advertise their safety procedures or compete on the basis of safety is that they all operate under the same rules; those determined by the TSA, et. al. You will also need to realize that we are a tight-knit community, despite our respective CEOs best efforts, and we don't take outside criticism lightly.

"Oh, have your doc triple your meds" stuff helps no one.

If you do not wish to be treated as a mental patient then don't act like one. If you want to be taken seriously then discuss seriously: discontinue indulging your penchant for making frightening, ominous, affected and overly dramatic statements, about a subject you yourself have admitted you know nothing about, in an obvious attempt to scare people.

Intelligent discourse might.

I'm looking forward to seeing you give it a shot.

Trip Confirmed said:
I'm not unbalanced, and I'm not a fearmonger.
Please direct me to the posters who actually tried to have an intelligent discussion on this subject.

I'm sorry you feel no conversation is possible.
[post="177742"][/post]​

IMO, you had a discourse and audience up until partway through page 3 of this topic.

Latest posts