This Article Is Spreading Like Wildfire

Flight 197 from Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport was on a huge Boeing 757. Passengers began filtering aboard. As she went to sit down, Smith (who did not want her real name used for this story) noticed a Middle Eastern-looking man sitting across the aisle from her. What caused her to study him was that although he was flipping through the pages of a magazine, he wasn't looking at them. Instead, he was scanning the plane..

SEE THIS..

http://www.houston-press.com/issues/2004-1...ws/downing.html

AND THIS..

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1007/p02s01-usgn.html

Wow, you just don't relent, do you? Look at the title of the thread you used for your fearmongering over on the Continental Airlines board and tell me again how you don't have a vendetta against NWA.

NWA/AMT said:
Wow, you just don't relent, do you? Look at the title of the thread you used for your fearmongering over on the Continental Airlines board and tell me again how you don't have a vendetta against NWA.
[post="192296"][/post]​

I posted something on the CO board, regarding CO and it's lack of security, , and that is a vendetta against NW?

Is there any possibilility in my lifetime, that you could stop being a moron-for just a split second, and READ the news?

Knowing that you are anywhere near an airline carrying innocent passengers is truly frightening. I've come to the conclusion, from your current and past posts, that you are ONE SICK PUPPY.

Read.,Read, Read.
Google search, news, airlines , bathroom, Middle Eastern,.Buy a newspaper. Do SOMETHING.

You truly must be stoned or drunk as hell if you can say I have a vendetta when it's now Captains from NW, CO and UA going public.

It's all about to break wide open.

And who doubts AA,DL and US won't start reporting too? Well, maybe not US.

I seriously doubt at this point that they'll report anything unflattering..

Whatever you are doing on a daily basis, might I suggest you stop and start reading worldwide news regarding terrorism and your industry?

Please just do one thing at least.

Stop hurling epithets . Educate yourself on the subject before you mouth off.

You, in my opinion, are becoming more ludicrous and laughable daily.

It's truly sad that whatever position you hold at Northwest, that you can be so uneducated as to Northwest current events.

Trip Confirmed said:
I posted something on the CO board, regarding CO and it's lack of security, , and that is a vendetta against NW?
[post="192840"][/post]​

And entitled it:

Northwest Terrorist Alert Now Includes Co, see NWA .This Article Is Spreading like

You barely even bother to mention CO in the title!

Considering that the title of your post on the Continental board includes the both name AND the initials of Northwest Airlines, along with the word 'Terrorist", it is obvious you have continued and spread your anti-NWA vendetta.

At what point will YOU 'stop being a moron' and realize that we DO read the news but think it wiser if we don't discuss details of aircraft security in a public forum where anyone, particularly including terrorists, could read it?

I know what Ms. Jacobsen's motivation for such actions is - money. You have made it very obvious what your motive is - your grudge against NWA. Your attempts to disguise your attacks on NWA as concern for security are as transparent as they are pathetic.

It is interesting that you ignored my suggestion that you start a discussion of your security concerns in the "Just Conversation" portion of this forum, instead spreading your anti-NWA crusade to the Continental board. Then, when called on your actions yet again, you rely on a string of pathetic attempts to insult me, as if your opinion on ANY subject mattered in the least.

Whatever you are doing on a daily basis, might I suggest you stop and start reading worldwide news regarding terrorism and your industry?

Now that's just sad coming from someone who has repeatedly admitted their ignorance of the issue of aircraft security and is ignorant enough to run around like chicken little spreading every ludicrous article they can find to terrorize others.

Yes, I said terrorize because you are a terrorist. Your threats against me and your continued attempts to frighten people out of flying prove that.

You, in my opinion, are becoming more ludicrous and laughable daily.

Judging by the posts in this forum, you are the one that has become 'ludicrous and laughable', long ago. Whenever I have tried to engage you in serious conversation on the subject you have relied on a string of histrionic exclamations, threats and insults instead of discussing the subject like a rational person. When I have attempted to explain the realities of aircraft security rather than the terrorized fantasy world you would have us live in, you have ignored or demeaned my attempts. Whenever I have mentioned your obvious vendetta against NWA, and now its partners, you have simply relied on insults in an attempt to distract everyone from your real agenda.

You became ludicrous and laughable long ago, but you are either too obsessed or too stupid to realize it. Tell your keepers to up your dosage so we can all have another month or so without your attempts to terrorize everyone.

I see Confirmed Trippin' is at it again. I guess frightening children wasn't as much fun as trying to scare airline passengers and trying to get people to join her in living in fear of arabic men going to the lav.

NWA/AMT said:
And entitled it:

Northwest Terrorist Alert Now Includes Co, see NWA .This Article Is Spreading like

You barely even bother to mention CO in the title!

At what point will YOU 'stop being a moron' and realize that we DO read the news but think it wiser if we don't discuss details of aircraft security in a public forum where anyone, particularly including terrorists, could read it?

I know what Ms. Jacobsen's motivation for such actions is - money. You have made it very obvious what your motive is - your grudge against NWA. Your attempts to disguise your attacks on NWA as concern for security are as transparent as they are pathetic.

NWA/AMT said:
And entitled it:

I know what Ms. Jacobsen's motivation for such actions is - money. .....

Ms.Jacobsen's motivation was to warn passengers. And she has done a bang-up worldwide job of it, I might say.

It is interesting that you ignored my suggestion that you start a discussion of your security concerns in the "Just Conversation" portion of this forum

I don't think I need to tell your where to put your EXTEMELY INTELLIGENT (giggle) suggestions.

Yes, I said terrorize because you are a terrorist............

That wasn't a very bright statement in these days of prosecutions for hate crime slander, now was it, Sweetums?

Why don't you quit tilting at windmills and read the news? Then go do whatever you do to let off steam about facts you don't like, instead of posting loads of ammo for your HR department?.

Stop snarking at the messenger . Try finding a solution to the very big, publicized problem. Never mind, asking that of you really was a stretch, wasn't it?

I will continue to do two things.

Report verifiable news items, and cut and paste your comments for future use.

I'd suggest you get used to it.

Trip Confirmed said:
Ms.Jacobsen's motivation was to warn passengers. And she has done a bang-up worldwide job of it, I might say

I'm sure she's signing the checks over to one of the 9/11 charities, right?

I don't think I need to tell your where to put your EXTEMELY INTELLIGENT (giggle) suggestions.

How mature, and exactly what I've come to expect when trying to engage you in serious conversation. I'm sure that doing so would interfere with your anti-NWA crusade and you can't have that, can you?

That wasn't a very bright statement in these days of prosecutions for hate crime slander, now was it, Sweetums?

Oooohhhh.......more threats.......and that's worked so well in the past, hasn't it? Given your statements here, I'm quite prepared to stand behind my statements, although I'm sure NWA would like to talk to you about yours, in court.

Why don't you quit tilting at windmills and read the news? Then go do whatever you do to let off steam about facts you don't like, instead of posting loads of ammo for your HR department?.

Are you serious? My supervisor gave me a commendation for exposing your anti-NWA agenda and your continued attacks on our company and flight crews from around the system have gone out of their way to thank me for defending them against your backstabbing attacks. HR would probably give me an award, you little terrorist wanna-be.

Stop snarking at the messenger .

Stop attacking the airline I work for and those who are on the front lines of a war you choose to stay out of, other than to criticize those who work for aviation security every day.

Try finding a solution to the very big, publicized problem.

As long as those of your ilk insist on attacking those who work hard every day to keep our passengers safe, while admitting you know nothing of the issue you expound upon, you can count on me being here to call you on it. Meanwhile thousands of us are working daily on that 'very big, publicized problem', without your help and despite your pathetic attacks. Where were you?

I will continue to do two things.

Report verifiable news items, and cut and paste your comments for future use.

I will do three things, but that's OK, I'm used to doing more than you on the subject anyway. I will continue to question your supposedly 'verifiable' news items for the inaccuracies that riddle them and the fearmongering that's behind them, I will continue to expose your true agenda, which is to scare passengers away from NWA for your own purposes, and I will continue to stand behind my statements. Will you?

Trip Confirmed said:
I noticed the second topic under mine on the forums list was how much money NWA is losing.

How prophetic. :bleh:
[post="166026"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
And fewer passengers and bad publicity lead to LESS profit.

And NWA is not exactly rolling in dough right now, is it?

[post="166359"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
I truly believe NWA will be attacked . So do many others,because of the "not my problem" mentality.
And when and if it happens, and it probably will considering how NWA crews let them run around without any consequences,there will be the usual round of excuses.
[post="166511"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
THIS is an example of the people who hold our lives in their hands when we fly NWA?
[post="166681"][/post]​

Trip Confirmed said:
Will your supervisor be happy?

Will your family be happy?

Do you have a prayer of having a job 3 months from now?
[post="166739"][/post]​

Other than to threaten and criticize those who are working on the front lines of the battle against the terrorists, what have you done for airline safety? Where were you?

Trip Confirmed said:
I've already pointed out that some of the most ardent NWA haters are on its payroll,
[post="194137"][/post]​

Wow! Northwest has employees that don't like the company they work for? Now THERE is a revelation!

Confirmed Trippin', I hope you keep posting your gibberish because you are my favorite uninformed nutjob on the internet.

NWA/AMT said:
I'm sure she's signing the checks over to one of the 9/11 charities, right?
How mature, and exactly what I've come to expect when trying to engage you in serious conversation. I'm sure that doing so would interfere with your anti-NWA crusade and you can't have that, can you?
Oooohhhh.......more threats.......and that's worked so well in the past, hasn't it? Given your statements here, I'm quite prepared to stand behind my statements, although I'm sure NWA would like to talk to you about yours, in court.
Are you serious? My supervisor gave me a commendation for exposing your anti-NWA agenda and your continued attacks on our company and flight crews from around the system have gone out of their way to thank me for defending them against your backstabbing attacks. HR would probably give me an award, you little terrorist wanna-be.
Stop attacking the airline I work for and those who are on the front lines of a war you choose to stay out of, other than to criticize those who work for aviation security every day.
As long as those of your ilk insist on attacking those who work hard every day to keep our passengers safe, while admitting you know nothing of the issue you expound upon, you can count on me being here to call you on it. Meanwhile thousands of us are working daily on that 'very big, publicized problem', without your help and despite your pathetic attacks. Where were you?
I will do three things, but that's OK, I'm used to doing more than you on the subject anyway. I will continue to question your supposedly 'verifiable' news items for the inaccuracies that riddle them and the fearmongering that's behind them, I will continue to expose your true agenda, which is to scare passengers away from NWA for your own purposes, and I will continue to stand behind my statements. Will you?
Other than to threaten and criticize those who are working on the front lines of the battle against the terrorists, what have you done for airline safety? Where were you?
[post="194147"][/post]​

Latest posts