This is insane

Now both the drunken frat boys and stupid Kentucky teenagers are your models of intelligence. Next Trump will be your very stable genius.

Maybe you lower your standard of useful idiots to include Kentucky yokels and drunken frat boys.

Unless they are useless idiots

Maybe you lower your standard of useful idiots to include Kentucky yokels and drunken frat boys.

You keep referring to Kentucky as if it means something. Is that a subdivision in Seattle that I’m not aware of?

Or are you just being some kind of a useless bigot?

Disrespect for native Americans is absolutely wrong! No matter where it originates!...... But baiting young people, just for headlines can be just as bad.

Literally what happen:

2csgwgx.jpg

Your resident Kentucky liberal yokel is calling for a ban on hats.

He’s one of yours my friend. Let that sink in.

2lj3h91.png

A grunting Neanderthal chorus, hilarious. Complete with sources that gave us fake dead 1st graders at Sandy Hook, actors who happened to be at Parkland High School when it got shot up, Pizzagate, and Elvis is alive working as a janitor in the MCO airport. Thanks for the entertainment on a Winter day.

Dupes..

Literally what happen:

2csgwgx.jpg

Actually....the rise of 24 hour media is because they want to be the first to get an assassination attempt on video. We had to rely on the Zapruder film to get Kennedy...and newspaper photographers to capture the attempt on Reagan. That's the only reason the 24 hour news channels exist - even Fox. And since it's rare to find that event - they've got a lot of extra time. Don't know what they'll do with the rise of tweeter...some schmuck with a iPhone will most likely capture the next attempt.

Mom blames it on Black Muslims. You posted a video you didn't watch. Your trog friends cited websites for morons.

The joke is on you.

Dupe.

Mom blames it on Black Muslims. You posted a video you didn't watch. Your trog friends cited websites for morons.

The joke is on you.

Dupe.

Classic example of a frightened cornered liberal NPC. Projection is all you have at this point.

I watched the video.

You did not, and that is obvious.

EDIT: Even CNN had to walk back their narrative after watching the full video i posted earlier.

CNN’s Sara Sidner explained there is actually more video leading up to the incident and how it shows the teenager is not the monster he had been made out to be on Saturday.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-hel...hat-teen-and-native-americans-viral-incident/

Last edited: