This is insane

I read it.

The article debases the claims made by the meme.

However it also states:

Although the tax increases listed in this item did come to pass, they took effect at the beginning of 2013 (not 2014 or 2015 or 2016), were completely unrelated to the Affordable Care Act, applied only to very high-income earners, and have been overstated in this list. These tax hikes were enacted through the passage of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, a compromise bill pushed through Congress as a partial resolution to the then-looming “fiscal cliff” crisis.

and also

Additionally, this item’s coda claiming that “not one Republican voted to do these taxes” is completely false. The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 passed Congress by a margin of

89-8 in the Senate with 40 Republican votes in favor, and a margin of 257-167 in the House with 85 Republican votes in favor.

I think the lesson we should learn here is to validate and source information before we post it. I recently made a post myself about people sourcing their information. THIS very situation is why that is important.

You're funny.
You just validated Snopes.
Then posted 3 times...:)
ARE U OK?o_O

Truth is out on full video. It proves everything you believed to be wrong.
Native American nitwit approached kid banging his drum.
Kids were not screaming "Build the Wall" either.
Black racists were screaming racists slurs because that's what black racists do.
Truth is also out nitwit "vietnam vet" native American wasn't even in Vietnam.

How sad is it you swallow everything you believe by CNN?
Well, it wasn't only on CNN.
I still think he was a prick and should have walked away.

Well, it wasn't only on CNN.
I still think he was a prick and should have walked away.

You fell for manufactured story. How dumb do you feel about that?

A lot of news outlets also had to walk it back when the various videos posted the full (before and after) confrontations.

And yet you cling to the belief because a teenager with a maga hat gives you explosive diarrhea.

What a sad despicable sack of dog excrement you are.

You fell for manufactured story. How dumb do you feel about that?

A lot of news outlets also had to walk it back when the various videos posted the full (before and after) confrontations.

And yet you cling to the belief because a teenager with a maga hat gives you explosive diarrhea.

What a sad despicable sack of dog excrement you are.
You're funny...:D

You're funny...:D

Whats funny is the title of your post. "This is insane".

Whats insane are people like you who fell for a manufactured story.
Whats insane are people like you who are triggered over a teen wearing a hat.

All the while ignoring a native American nitwit who lied about serving in Vietnam and a bunch of racists blacks hurling racists slurs.

That you're perfectly ok with.

I'll wait for LaLa to break it down....:eek:

You're funny.
You just validated Snopes.
Then posted 3 times...:)
ARE U OK?o_O
You invited me to break it down. I took you up on your offer.

I never validated Snopes.
What I said is this.
I read it.

The article debases the claims made by the meme.

However it also states:

Although the tax increases listed in this item did come to pass, they took effect at the beginning of 2013 (not 2014 or 2015 or 2016), were completely unrelated to the Affordable Care Act, applied only to very high-income earners, and have been overstated in this list. These tax hikes were enacted through the passage of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, a compromise bill pushed through Congress as a partial resolution to the then-looming “fiscal cliff” crisis.

and also

Additionally, this item’s coda claiming that “not one Republican voted to do these taxes” is completely false. The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 passed Congress by a margin of

89-8 in the Senate with 40 Republican votes in favor, and a margin of 257-167 in the House with 85 Republican votes in favor.

I think the lesson we should learn here is to validate and source information before we post it. I recently made a post myself about people sourcing their information. THIS very situation is why that is important.
This was not a validation.

This was analytical feedback of the article as it relates to the MEME.

I in no way insinuated either the MEME or the article was accurate.

The only thing I stated is information should be sourced and validated before posting.

If you took that as validation of any sort then you need to work on your reading comprehension.

As far as me posting it 3 times..... ask Condor about that.

Last edited:
Y
You invited me to break it down. I took you up on your offer.

I never validated Snopes.
What I said is this.This was not a validation.

This was analytical feedback of the article as it relates to the MEME.

I in no way insinuated either the MEME or the article was accurate.

The only thing I stated is information should be sourced and validated before posting.

If you took that as validation of any sort then you need to work on your reading comprehension.

As far as me posting it 3 times..... ask Condor about that.
Yea, sure.:confused:

Something I know x and myself are in total agreement on!
50448797_2298336647069167_8944548583974109184_n.jpg

Something to think about! .........They sent more armament to arrest Roger Stone than they sent to defend Benghazi!