This is why Unions are dying.

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
SEIU membership, revenues plummet after state ends 'underhanded scheme'

Wright's organization estimates that the SEIU reaped nearly $35 million from Michigan’s elderly and disabled from 2006 to last year. Of some 59,000 residents classified as home-based caregivers, about 80 percent stopped paying when they learned they did not have to.

Every legit union should denounce the SEIU in particular and any other unions when they engage in this kind of public theft.

[SIZE=14px]http://www.foxnews.com/p...t-after-state-ends-underhanded-scheme/[/SIZE]

UPNAWAY said:
Wright's organization estimates that the SEIU reaped nearly $35 million from ....

I think we can stop right there. While no great fan of the SEIU, by any means, well, before further shining up your knee-pads, and mindlessly spewing forth yet more typically anti-union, minor-corporate-slave-mentality-but-yet-big-league-wannabe-rhetoric you have to offer: How many millions did your mighty masters just reap/pocket from just this "merger" alone, you slobbering sycophant? ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111512/

Reactions: 1 person
HMMM>>> The SEIU sounds better than the twu that the AA mechanics have representing them.

At least the SEIU didn't push their members into concessionary contracts!

700 read the damn story and then tell me how you feel about your thieving brothers stealing form the elderly and the infirmed!

UPNAWAY said:
Wow what moral relativism you union guys have, no wonder again why unions are dying!

"Wow" indeed. What an utterly "innocent" and complete moron/mindless cheerleader/village idiot you evidence yourself to be, with only the very most "relativism" in the way of supposed "morals" and perspectives:

"American Airlines merger nets $15M payday for Parker"
http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2013/12/11/american-airlines-merger-nets-15m-payday-for.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wp-xumQCew

UPNAWAY said:
700 read the damn story and then tell me how you feel about your thieving brothers stealing....

Grow up, and get even the slightest semblance of a "clue!"

"American Airlines CEO Doug Parker earned $20M in 2013"...Umm..."Earned"...? Let's see here = 20+ million, divided by even 24 hours "worked" every day, times 365 = What? That's a pretty good hourly wage, don't ya' think?...Especially when sleeping hours are factored in...? ;)

And just how much do your masters steal daily from all those who do the actual work, oh mighty but mindless sycophant? ;) You're just a pathetic little wannabe-"brother" of the equally greedy and morally deficient, that just have been far more successful at personally stealing from others than you have. No worries, since it's axiomatic that they couldn't less about your trivial, pathetically cheerleader arse at all. Such people depend upon "useful idiots" like yourself...well...unless you've some equally impressive figures of personal looting and plunder to share with us all? :) http://www.bizjournals.com/charlotte/news/2014/04/28/american-airlines-ceo-parker-earns-20m-in-2013.html

syc·o·phant
ˈsikəfənt,-ˌfant/
noun
noun: sycophant; plural noun: sycophants
a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
synonyms: yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up

"I thought you wanted a competent assistant, not a nodding sycophant"

You guys are just showing how sad, manipulated and uninformed you  are, you might not like his salary but he earned every penny of it. Just ask the share holders at AWA, US and now AA. To compare that to a union and politician passing underhanded legislation to take dues out of old peoples medicare checks, just sums it up better than even I could. 

You are the one who is manipulated by the right wing and the masters you serve.

And let me give you a little clue, you wouldnt have a job if it wasnt for those pesky unions who saved US Airways from extinction several times.

And so I should say every airline CEO is a crook and raped the employees since Lorenzo was a CEO, every airline CEO is like him, that is using your logic or shall I say lack of it.

He did earn $23 million, why doesnt he negotiate with his own employees and give them what they deserve since they saved the company, not Doug, you get a dui at a US event and see how fast you would be walked out the door.

No run along, Doug needs his bed turned down.

Hey it wont let me send you a pm, says you cant get new messages.

Got to talk to you about your old life, lol

UPNAWAY said:
You guys are just showing how sad, manipulated and uninformed you  are, you might not like his salary but he earned every penny of it. ...

"but he earned every penny of it." Kindly expand on that in detail, as if you can...?

What an almost unbelievable, utter moron/wannabe. You've not even half the IQ you apparently fantasize, and that observation is just from reading your postings; yet you somehow imagine yourself to be among the future's chosen fools who will gain untold riches? Perhaps something in the way of simple pictures might enhance your "understanding" of the real world around you, and your true place in the scheme of things:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kneepads+pics&client=firefox-a&hs=gE7&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Me9hU6DvMsXUsATciYHYBQ&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=906

I'm honestly now feeling a bit sorry for you. Tell ya' what: Call us all back in another, say ten years or so of your hopeless "boot"-licking, and let's then talk.

Umm...The knee pads alone might not be enough to really help your "career" advance; I'd suggest at least learning how to make a completely idiotic fool of yourself "Gangnam Style" as well. If that's not sufficient; get arrested at least four times for drunken idiocy, and perhaps, well maybe...you too might someday climb to the corporate heights!.....umm...and of course "deserve"..well..."every penny of it". ;)

Meanwhile? I must simply write you off as either just-too-stupid-for-words, or just incredibly naive and hopelessly gullible. You pick...?