Those GOOD OL' FASHION Conservative FAMILY VALUES !

Huh. Lots of hubris, but nobody actually commented on what I asked.

Had Breitbart posted anonymous sources, it would have been readily dismissed.

Meanwhile the list of officials on the record as saying it's bull$#!t is over 20, and there's nobody on record saying the Atlantic article was true.

But, it's a new week. There's already one or two other fake outrages taken out of context to worry about, and it's a sure sign that the Democrats are scared as hell about what they're seeing in the swing state polls.
Okay...You're right. Now...if the situation were identical, except Obama was president, would you question the veracity of the unnamed sources? I don't think I need sources to be named. I've watched how this guy talks. And the word "loser" flows from his lips more often then he tells Melania he loves her. And he judges success by wealth, and the soldiering professing never made anybody rich. Only a loser would work for so little pay. It isn't a stretch to believe every word is true.

Okay...You're right. Now...if the situation were identical, except Obama was president, would you question the veracity of the unnamed sources?

Yep. I've avoided taking anything I see on Breitbart seriously until I see it elsewhere. And "sources close to XXXX" has always been a warning flag for "this is the story I want to tell but I don't have any facts".

Journalism is truly dead.

Yep. I've avoided taking anything I see on Breitbart seriously until I see it elsewhere. And "sources close to XXXX" has always been a warning flag for "this is the story I want to tell but I don't have any facts".

Journalism is truly dead.

Especially on Fox News. Next time your watching...especially something negative about Biden or Harris or Democrats, make a note of how often they use the phrase "sources say".

Huh. Lots of hubris, but nobody actually commented on what I asked.

Had Breitbart posted anonymous sources, it would have been readily dismissed.

Meanwhile the list of officials on the record as saying it's bull$#!t is over 20, and there's nobody on record saying the Atlantic article was true.

But, it's a new week. There's already one or two other fake outrages taken out of context to worry about, and it's a sure sign that the Democrats are scared as hell about what they're seeing in the swing state polls.
The latest E is Scheff now has a new "whistleblower" and is going to run with that! As you have stated, the closer to the Nov date the more desperate they become and the more they will try and pile on!

Last edited:
The latest E is Scheff now has a new "whistleblower" and is going to run with that! As you have stated, the closer to the Nov date the more desperate they become and the more they will try and pile on!
Wow. I wonder how those losers who were captured in Vietnam feel about the president calling them losers. Those that were killed don't know that he called THEM suckers....but their families do. But it's the ones who made it back that still support the military academy floor captain with bone spurs who wonders why anyone would do what they did when there was nothing in it for them.

Looking forward to how many times I hear the word loser (instead of hockey puck). I really don't expect a debate out of Trump. He doesn't know how. He only hurls insults. It's amazing....technology has come so far since the 60's, but it's only made us dumber.

Speaking of family values! ........."**BREAKING REPORT: "An investment fund partly owned by Biden's son and John Kerry's stepson had played a vital role in facilitating the sale of a Michigan-based auto parts maker to one of China's main military aircraft makers."
safe_image.php

KC said Trump was creepier than Joe so I posted a video illustrating why I disagreed.

Here's an excerpt from a book by a guy who used to be a lawyer for Trump. It should be noted - he was talking about a 15 year old:

As Cohen details in the book, it was a hot summer day in 2012 when he was standing with Trump outside the pool area at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, discussing “some pressing business matter, like the size of the breasts of a woman sunbathing on a lounge chair.” Cohen writes that he remembers Trump whistling and looking over at the tennis courts: “Look at that piece of a**,” Trump said. “I’d love some of that.” Little did Trump know, he was talking about Cohen’s then 15-year-old daughter. Cohen turned to Trump and said, “That’s my daughter.”

Here's an excerpt from a book by a guy who used to be a lawyer for Trump. It should be noted - he was talking about a 15 year old:

As Cohen details in the book, it was a hot summer day in 2012 when he was standing with Trump outside the pool area at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, discussing “some pressing business matter, like the size of the breasts of a woman sunbathing on a lounge chair.” Cohen writes that he remembers Trump whistling and looking over at the tennis courts: “Look at that piece of a**,” Trump said. “I’d love some of that.” Little did Trump know, he was talking about Cohen’s then 15-year-old daughter. Cohen turned to Trump and said, “That’s my daughter.”
Well thats a pretty impartial source you came up with there. As I said find me some video of Trump groping eight year olds like Joe and we'll talk.

Well thats a pretty impartial source you came up with there. As I said find me some video of Trump groping eight year olds like Joe and we'll talk.
I guess I'd rather have Joe grab an 8 year old rather than Don f--k a 15 year old. And you'd think that video would be all over conservative media...but I haven't seen it. And I read more conservative media the MSM or liberal media.

Cohen's daughter also referenced his oogling and telling her how "developed" she was. So I'll give some credence to him...despite being a partial source. I bet if Mike wasn't there, he would have told her how rich and famous he was and then grab her by her young p---y, since women will let rich and famous people do that. And...wasn't Trump friends with Jeffery Epstein? Didn't he like teenagers too?

Last edited:
I guess I'd rather have Joe grab an 8 year old rather than Don f--k a 15 year old. And you'd think that video would be all over conservative media...but I haven't seen it. And I read more conservative media the MSM or liberal media.

Cohen's daughter also referenced his oogling and telling her how "developed" she was. So I'll give some credence to him...despite being a partial source. I bet if Mike wasn't there, he would have told her how rich and famous he was and then grab her by her young p---y, since women will let rich and famous people do that. And...wasn't Trump friends with Jeffery Epstein? Didn't he like teenagers too?
I saw Joe grope that eight year old. Did you see Trump f--k a fifteen year old? I suppose in your TDS mind anything is possible.

I saw Joe grope that eight year old. Did you see Trump f--k a fifteen year old? I suppose in your TDS mind anything is possible.

YOu saw what most likely was an accident, but the narrator was so convincing to you that you believe it. As I said...I haven't seen it on Fox or Hannity or any other conservative site. So maybe they weren't seeing the same things that you saw.

There's a lot we don't know about our playboy president. Has he ever poked a teenager? I'm going to say it's very likely. We know he likes those young ones...that's why he walked into the dressing rooms of naked or near naked teenage girls because he owned the pageant they were competing in. I'm sure he's paid for an abortion or two in his day. I don't see the man wrapping up his willy because that's not his style. And of course...there's that love of his own daughter..the one who is also a fine piece of a-- (ask Howard Stern). The one that if she weren't his daughter, he might be dating (f---ing) her (if he hasn't done THAT already). You know, I have a beautiful daughter, but I've never thought of her as a fine piece of a--. And I wouldn't let another man close to my age tell me what a fine piece she was. Trump is utterly the creepiest thing in DC.