Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Insp4, Apr 27, 2019.
“Pass it on”. Put those three words in a post and it is profound. The only level of retardation above vegetable.
"Let me remind the chairman. This country was founded on the premise 'one Country uderGod"! Now the Democrats want that changed! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=410668246396841
You get your news from the "pass it on" network?
This is still at the top of my favorite things I heard from the right
May I ask why?
They ramble against welfare. They view it as handout. And his last line - I've been on food stamps, I've been on welfare...did anybody help me out? No? Let it sink in a minute.
Then most anything Omar or Cortez must thrill you from the left
I would be interested in the full exchange for context. To many times small snippets are wrongly attributed.
Watch the video.
RULES TO TEACH YOUR SON
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
3. The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Request the late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
9. Play with passion or don’t play at all…
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
12. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
13. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
14. You marry the girl, you marry her family.
15. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
16. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
17. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
18. Never turn down a breath mint.
19. A sport coat is worth 1000 words.
20. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
21. Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.
22. Eat lunch with the new kid.
23. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
24. Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
25. Manners maketh the man.
26. Give credit. Take the blame.
27. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
28. Write down your dreams.
29. Take time to snuggle your pets, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.
30. Be confident and humble at the same time.
31. If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
32. In all things lead by example not explanation.
Don't make it none the less true!!!