Thought for today!

You don’t get it. What is Trump playing with that makes Barr smile like that?

71570040_10212315960368600_1814171967964577792_n.jpg

Last edited:
The M O R O N has put this country into the Worst debt in US History, all the while, giving multi million $ tax brakes to Billionaire Corporations, and your ANSWER to 'this' is WHAT , Insp69 ??????????????

PS, Imbeciles in the Red State SOUTH don't consider these things, because to them, it's NOT as Important to them, as their G U N S !
And your ANSWER to 'that' is WHAT, Insp69 ????

The M O R O N has put this country into the Worst debt in US History, all the while, giving multi million $ tax brakes to Billionaire Corporations, and your ANSWER to 'this' is WHAT , Insp69 ??????????????

PS, Imbeciles in the Red State SOUTH don't consider these things, because to them, it's NOT as Important to them, as their G U N S !
And your ANSWER to 'that' is WHAT, Insp69 ????
LOL,........ Come on Bears, the previous MORON spent more than all the other previous Presidents combined!..... And now it you have the lowest unemployment rate since 1969!
71827478_10212334683436665_4542135727512616960_n.jpg

Last edited:
I Realize that YOU are NOT the brightest bulb on the TREE, Insp69, BUT what say you to the FACT that the M O R O N has put our country in the deepest debt in US History, with ONLY a MEGA MILLIONS tax cut to Billionaires to show for this IDIOT's efforts ??????????????

WAITING !!!!!!!!!!

I Realize that YOU are NOT the brightest bulb on the TREE, Insp69, BUT what say you to the FACT that the M O R O N has put our country in the deepest debt in US History, with ONLY a MEGA MILLIONS tax cut to Billionaires to show for this IDIOT's efforts ??????????????

WAITING !!!!!!!!!!
Liston twinkle toes, If that's all you can come up with, I'm NOT the one than is low on wattage! You want to talk Trump economy? O.K. Here you go!
Trumps-Numbers-Q1-2019_1.png

OK dip S**T, I see the one about corporate earnings up 14%. Now, where's the one showing that US wages are NO LONGER flat, like they've been for that last 15 Years ???????????,....Or a graph showing the middle class in the US is rising ????

You are all for our open border policy yet when wages suffer and the middle class shrinks you wonder why.

You are all for our open border policy yet when wages suffer and the middle class shrinks you wonder why.
He’s just another liberal drone who believes whatever Chris Matthews or Racheal Maddow tells him to.