Thought for today!

I think fewer people abuse it than not. Republicans are feeding the lines that democrats want to "keep them poor" by giving them welfare. But as good old Craig T said....he's been on food stamps...he's been on welfare. But apparently "nobody helped him out". Because what I've noticed about Republicans is that if a problem is not 100% solved...if a program has even the smallest percentage of abuse....then the program should be abolished. Unless of course the abuse helps the rich

That’s a problem that exists only in your head.

I think fewer people abuse it than not. Republicans are feeding the lines that democrats want to "keep them poor" by giving them welfare. But as good old Craig T said....he's been on food stamps...he's been on welfare. But apparently "nobody helped him out". Because what I've noticed about Republicans is that if a problem is not 100% solved...if a program has even the smallest percentage of abuse....then the program should be abolished. Unless of course the abuse helps the rich

So Rainer Sarnac is still on stamps?

The clowns on the left haven't figured it out yet that those people would better serve the country by having a job and paying taxes than the other way around....sounds like you, too.

So Rainer Sarnac is still on stamps?

The clowns on the left haven't figured it out yet that those people would better serve the country by having a job and paying taxes than the other way around....sounds like you, too.

As I said...just yank it all. The republican way.

I'm still waiting for your response to name one program introduced by Republicans to help. They opposed Social Security, they opposed Medicare, they opposed the Affordable Care Act. Just one program to help Americans.

And??? SS has been bastardized from its original intent.......Medicare and forced pricing burdens all of us in our HC costs, ACA....abject failure from the get go intended to drive HC costs so far up we'd beg for single payer. There were something like a hundred or more GOP bills for HC that your fav's wouldn't let see the light of day when we anxiously waited 'to see what's in it'.

And??? SS has been bastardized from its original intent.......Medicare and forced pricing burdens all of us in our HC costs, ACA....abject failure from the get go intended to drive HC costs so far up we'd beg for single payer. There were something like a hundred or more GOP bills for HC that your fav's wouldn't let see the light of day when we anxiously waited 'to see what's in it'.

Let me ask you something then...how come, once the ACA got "forced down our throats", the republicans couldn't even find ONE of those bills to try and address the shortcomings of a bill that was basically created by teh Heritage Foundation? Not one. Just repeal.

And they had a helluva time finding any of those hundreds of bills when Donald T Rump and a Repubican congress had an opportunity to showcase how it REALLY needed to be done. Despite the fact that Republicans could have whipped out some of those hundreds of bills (but didn't) and perhaps sought to improve rather than repeal, and ended up doing nothing. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that "Obamacare" is mentioned in the 2020 elections.

Let me ask you something then...how come, once the ACA got "forced down our throats", the republicans couldn't even find ONE of those bills to try and address the shortcomings of a bill that was basically created by teh Heritage Foundation? Not one. Just repeal.

And they had a helluva time finding any of those hundreds of bills when Donald T Rump and a Repubican congress had an opportunity to showcase how it REALLY needed to be done. Despite the fact that Republicans could have whipped out some of those hundreds of bills (but didn't) and perhaps sought to improve rather than repeal, and ended up doing nothing. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that "Obamacare" is mentioned in the 2020 elections.

Naw...it' freebie time....Obamascare isn't PC anymore.

More "non sequitur's" the Heritage Foundation did not "create" and Obamacare system. Now you're just lying out your you-know-what.

Q: Who created the burdensome medical billing system?
A: Government controlled Medicare/Medicad

Q: Who's the biggest denier of healthcare?
A: Government controlled Medicare/Medicad and VA

Q: Why do so many VA's commit suicide out of frustration dealing with the VA bureaucracy?
A: Feel free to insert another one of your "non sequitur's"

More "non sequitur's" the Heritage Foundation did not "create" and Obamacare system. Now you're just lying out your you-know-what.

Q: Who created the burdensome medical billing system?
A: Government controlled Medicare/Medicad

Q: Who's the biggest denier of healthcare?
A: Government controlled Medicare/Medicad and VA

Q: Why do so many VA's commit suicide out of frustration dealing with the VA bureaucracy?
A: Feel free to insert another one of your "non sequitur's"

Reflection of the day..'non sequitur'...:D
Why don't you snowflakes stick to 'fake news'...:eek: