Thought for today!

I'm still waiting for your response to name one program introduced by Republicans to help. They opposed Social Security, they opposed Medicare, they opposed the Affordable Care Act. Just one program to help Americans.
You really don't believe in an honest answer, do you?
There isn't one.
Ask these cowboys about the tax cut Gold Star widows received?
Bet you don't hear it...:eek:

More "non sequitur's" the Heritage Foundation did not "create" and Obamacare system. Now you're just lying out your you-know-what.

Q: Who created the burdensome medical billing system?
A: Government controlled Medicare/Medicad

Q: Who's the biggest denier of healthcare?
A: Government controlled Medicare/Medicad and VA

Q: Why do so many VA's commit suicide out of frustration dealing with the VA bureaucracy?
A: Feel free to insert another one of your "non sequitur's"
What is Agent Orange doing about them?
Oh Yes, NOTHING but passing blame on "anyone" else..:eek:

Let me ask you something then...how come, once the ACA got "forced down our throats", the republicans couldn't even find ONE of those bills to try and address the shortcomings of a bill that was basically created by teh Heritage Foundation? Not one. Just repeal.

And they had a helluva time finding any of those hundreds of bills when Donald T Rump and a Repubican congress had an opportunity to showcase how it REALLY needed to be done. Despite the fact that Republicans could have whipped out some of those hundreds of bills (but didn't) and perhaps sought to improve rather than repeal, and ended up doing nothing. I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that "Obamacare" is mentioned in the 2020 elections.

KCFlyer said:
I'm still waiting for your response to name one program introduced by Republicans to help. They opposed Social Security, they opposed Medicare, they opposed the Affordable Care Act. Just one program to help Americans.

But but but but....LOL

That's still not a program that the GOP sponsored or supported that even lends a helping hand.

You have a habit of moving the goal posts. At first it was 'name a bill the GOP sponsored' now its 'supported'. In that respect, 'sponsored' there are many bills that got GOP support and you know it.

Then there's this repeat of the ACA mentality:

‘Now we’re in charge’: Dems freeze out GOP on bipartisan bills

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/25/congress-bipartisan-bills-1230293

You have a habit of moving the goal posts. At first it was 'name a bill the GOP sponsored' now its 'supported'. In that respect, 'sponsored' there are many bills that got GOP support and you know it.

Both sides suck and are partisan to their own party.:eek:
We are the ones that suffer for it.o_O

Oh...there are bills....I'm only looking for the bills sponsored or supported that HELPED the average voter. They certainly didn't support the Affordable Care Act, even though any replacement that they plan on providing will need two maintain about 2/3 (preexisting conditions and family up to 26) of that bill they didn't support. And nobody has been able to cite one bill the GOP sponsored or supported that helped people. As far as your highlighted and bolded text....before you get outraged at the democrats, you might remember these words "our first priority is to insure that Obama is a one term president". I didn't see any big bold headlines of outrage when THAT was going on.

That's still not a program that the GOP sponsored or supported that even lends a helping hand.

Hope you don't mind.......

tenor.gif

I must ask, any reason why, besides being evil conservatives?

Hope you don't mind.......

tenor.gif

I must ask, any reason why, besides being evil conservatives?

I am just wondering what program or bill the republicans have sponsored or supported that actually helped the average person in any significant way. That goalpost is right where it was. Nobody has been able to answer that. But you all keep voting for people who have done nothing to help your life in any way.

V
I am just wondering what program or bill the republicans have sponsored or supported that actually helped the average person in any significant way. That goalpost is right where it was. Nobody has been able to answer that. But you all keep voting for people who have done nothing to help your life in any way.

Veteran Accountability Act

Right to work legislation??