Thought for today!

See delldude? What did I tell you?
Still having trouble coming up with one that HELPS? I simply pointed out that right to work laws (he didn't specify any law...just a movement) have the potential (and eventually WILL) hurt people. I only asked for something they introduced to HELP. And you still haven't been able to identify one. At least Dell is trying.

Article by the prez of the fed emp union? C'mon.

Still having trouble coming up with one that HELPS? I simply pointed out that right to work laws (he didn't specify any law...just a movement) have the potential (and eventually WILL) hurt people. I only asked for something they introduced to HELP. And you still haven't been able to identify one. At least Dell is trying.

With withering membership in unions, which demonstrably shows people don't care about unionism much anymore, why is guaranteeing them a right to work without union coercion a bad thing?

I am just wondering what program or bill the republicans have sponsored or supported that actually helped the average person in any significant way. That goalpost is right where it was. Nobody has been able to answer that. But you all keep voting for people who have done nothing to help your life in any way.

Guess in 1963 when Everrett Dirksen and Mike Mansfield met with JFK and started to draft legislation that later became the Civil Rights Act of 1964 never helped anyone.
And in the end, what party pushed the vote through to success?

Guess in 1963 when Everrett Dirksen and Mike Mansfield met with JFK and started to draft legislation that later became the Civil Rights Act of 1964 never helped anyone.
And in the end, what party pushed the vote through to success?

Good one. Would Dirksen or Mansfield be considered RINO's today? And...I believe that several "northern democrats" helped them. WHAT A FREAKING CONCEPT....imagine, working with the other party. The opposition came from Southern Democrats. And it was a guy named Hubert Humphrey who helped get that vote pushed thru, and a democrat named Lyndon Johnson who did not veto the bill. But....ya got me. YOu had to go back more than 50 years, but you got me. Not only did it provide somewhat equal rights...but it also marked the death of southern democrats. Just look at today's electoral map.

57015611_10157168191458637_8727603923222790144_n.jpg

I give this girl a two thumbs up! To do that today is nothing short of a miracle!!
60095345_411967752688673_2855544556189908992_n.jpg

"Build a bridge and get over it, Life happens, thank the Lord for each moment."

K.C. Looks like your neighbor has the right idea!....... Wish more States would follow!
49899149_10215837202341628_2278762780850913280_n.jpg

This should drive the Liberals crazy!........ Thank God for this President!

I've just been "censored!".......... You can post all kinds of Muslum trash here, but nothing Christian apparently! It just might offend someone! ........My, My, My! Just goes to show how far we've come to be "politically correct"! .......Tell me this mister moderator, what ever happened to abide by the first amendment or freedom of speech?...... And what if I told you I don't give a $%#& if it does offend someone?

Last edited: