Thought for today!

Wanting our laws based on the Christian bible. The ten commandments. Getting God back into our country. It's theocracy...no different from Sharia law.
Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that!....... But we do have law's that provide for the separation of church and state. But that doesn't seem to apply to Islam. Why is that?

Last edited:
This is why I hope attempts to impeach Trump fail. That means Mike Pence would be president, and he would push for the Christian equivalent of Sharia law.
64205411_10211707866526634_5190543100488974336_n.jpg

What Sharia law have we passed?
Law's? Who needs laws! When they start to teach Islam to our kids early on without our permission in school. And what about granting Muslim employees special breaks at prayer time? How about a classroom in Universities for Muslims while banning Christian groups.

Last edited:
Law's? Who needs laws! When they start to teach Islam to our kids early on without our permission in school. And what about granting Muslim employees special breaks at prayer time? How about a classroom in Universities for Muslims while banning Christian groups.

You know...it doesn't speak well of the job Christian parents have been doing if we need to have courses describing what Christmas and Easter are.

And those Muslims being granted breaks at prayer time....does the whole class stop and pray with them? If the class IS stopped, are Christian students prevented from praying to THEIR God? IF they DON'T stop class, have any Christian students requested their own private prayer time? If they did...were they denied?

The kind that bans it in these states so far Alabama, Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee.
I live in Kansas, I can thank Allah that we won't see Sharia law here. I've lived here 30 years and never really noticed the movement by our largely far right conservative state legislature to enact any Sharia law....but it's really nice that they used my state tax dollars to vote on something that was never going to happen instead of, oh I dunno, education or highways or stuff like that.

Then again...we elected a Democrat as governor, so the next thing you know, we'll all be bowing towards the east on our prayer mats at 10. 2 and 4 every day to offer our prayer to دكتور فلفل .

Two things you can count on Kc to do blame Christians and white people for pretty much anything no matter what outlandish thing he has to say

Two things you can count on Kc to do blame Christians and white people for pretty much anything no matter what outlandish thing he has to say
Where did I blame Christians or white people? I only said that in a country where 95% of the population is Christian, we would need to have schools teach us about Christmas and Easter, then the parents have really failed their kids.

And what Sharia Law has been enacted, either nationally or in any state? The Kansas legislature is predominantly far right wing Republican. The odds of a Muslim getting elected in a district and pushing thru Sharia Law is about a rare as Trump playing a round of golf without taking a gimme putt. Just ain't gonna happen. BUT....they passed a law banning Sharia law.

Just after Reagan took office, we saw the era where execs started getting richer and richer...but the lucky folk who didn't lose their job stayed pretty stagnant. All that money that was supposed to trickle down didn't make it to the people who were actually producing the product or service. We seem to have a trickle problem.

Latest posts