' TICK...TICK....TICK '

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
As the hours tick by, with the final debate tonite, and the days tick by with less than 3 weeks left, T-RUMP has to know that 'Dead man Walking' feeling, that's deep in his gut, no matter HOW hard he tries to spin it as Not being there. Trump will scrap the bottom of the stagnant swamp, .....But in the End, it WILL be,.......... 'DEAD MAN WALKING' !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

' HILL / 16'.

As the hours tick by, with the final debate tonite, and the days tick by with less than 3 weeks left, T-RUMP has to know that 'Dead man Walking' feeling, that's deep in his gut, no matter HOW hard he tries to spin it as Not being there. Trump will scrap the bottom of the stagnant swamp, .....But in the End, it WILL be,.......... 'DEAD MAN WALKING' !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

' HILL / 16'.
Nice to know your foolishness can always be counted on for entertainment purposes.

E84wAA2S_400x400.jpeg

Nice to know your foolishness can always be counted on for entertainment purposes.

E84wAA2S_400x400.jpeg
Not only that, can you imagine how many CAPS lock buttons the old fart goes through in a month? He prolly claims it on his taxes as libtard key board expenses.

No MORE debates (thank God). Trump lost this (last) debate, and he knows it. GAME / SET / MATCH ........ Hillary !

Got to give a fair "Shout Out" to Fox New's (believe it or not) Chris Wallace. He DID the BEST job of all the moderators !

19 days and counting, until this TURD goes bye bye, AND the GOD Awful GOP goes down to their 3rd straight POTUS defeat.

" TICK.....TICK......TICK "

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
No MORE debates (thank God). Trump lost this (last) debate, and he knows it. GAME / SET / MATCH ........ Hillary !

Got to give a fair "Shout Out" to Fox New's (believe it or not) Chris Wallace. He DID the BEST job of all the moderators !

19 days and counting, until this TURD goes bye bye, AND the GOD Awful GOP goes down to their 3rd straight POTUS defeat.

" TICK.....TICK......TICK "

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You underestimate the power of the force.
Trump will win.
You will cry....
Take care,
B) xUT

If Anyone Ever wants to know Just How DUMB Trump supporters are, I'll give you the following; (Now I don't have a link to this, BUT it happened. I SAW it on the tube. ) Some reporter asked a Trump supporter if he thought the 'fix' is in ? 'Of course', was the answer,.........." But WORST Of All, the (FOX NEWS) moderator (Chris Wallace) was IN THE BAG for Hillary tonite " !!
COO-COO.........COO-COO.........COO-COO. o_O:eek::mad::po_O

TRUMP speaks at GETTYSBURG. How 'fitting' is that ? Hahahahahahahahaha. I have to pinch myself to realize that the huge asss-kicking the HORRID Re - PLUG - Blican party is about to take, is a mere few days away. I have a hard time fully understanding that their " D " day actually will happen. But here we have the King of D-Bags (Trump) speaking at(of all places) GETTYSBURG. (Uh, we ALL remember what happened to the bad guys at GETTYSBURG) !!! The USA is rapidly becoming more diverse, less Religious and More Educated, and still, the GD GOP STILL dosn't 'get it' !
Fast forward 'good guys', Christmas is coming Early this year. From 12/25.....to 11/08/16.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!

PS,
As a SURE indicator , eolesen is M.I.A., sensing IMPENDING D O O M, and the potential UNTHINKABLE happening right in his own backyard in Arizona, by AZ. turning YANKEE BLUE !

I'll never doubt you again GOD. You DO exist.

Saw Reince Priebus on Face The Nation this morning.

Did you know this:

Take all the vowels out of his name and you get RNC PR BS

TRUMP speaks at GETTYSBURG. How 'fitting' is that ? Hahahahahahahahaha. I have to pinch myself to realize that the huge asss-kicking the HORRID Re - PLUG - Blican party is about to take, is a mere few days away. I have a hard time fully understanding that their " D " day actually will happen. But here we have the King of D-Bags (Trump) speaking at(of all places) GETTYSBURG. (Uh, we ALL remember what happened to the bad guys at GETTYSBURG) !!! The USA is rapidly becoming more diverse, less Religious and More Educated, and still, the GD GOP STILL dosn't 'get it' !
Fast forward 'good guys', Christmas is coming Early this year. From 12/25.....to 11/08/16.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!

PS,
As a SURE indicator , eolesen is M.I.A., sensing IMPENDING D O O M, and the potential UNTHINKABLE happening right in his own backyard in Arizona, by AZ. turning YANKEE BLUE !

I'll never doubt you again GOD. You DO exist.

Hey Bears, I booked marked this one.
You ole pole smoker...
:p

Hey Bears, I booked marked this one.
You ole pole smoker...
:p

xUT.
(speaking of Pole Smokers), Truth be told, of all the ASSS Holes on T-Rumps team, the one guy that I swear is an old QUEEN is Rudy Giuliani.

After T-Rump visited GETTYSBURG (how apropos), his next gig will be at the ' court house in Appomattox ' VA. to SURRENDER !!

The REPUBLICAN PARTY.
The GIFT that ALWAYS keeps on GIVING !!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Latest posts