' TICK...TICK....TICK '

Last edited:
Reactions: xUT
She's imploding, she was ranting today with that hag voice in FLA. She got a little too libtard cocky, as dirty as she is you would think she would know better...or not.
Sure us fun to watch. All but done!!!
Hildabeast for Prison 2016

OK ' HACKJOB ', time to 'put up or SHUT UP'. !

Here is your challenge that I'm issuing you. (Being ever mindful that 'Dog, Glenn, ME, KC Flyer, Jimntx, Kev3188 are WATCHING you very closely as you (WILL) make an ARSE-HOLE out of youself).

Declare NOW, which one(s) of the following states is T-Rump going to 'Flip'. Now get comfortable in you seat, take a DEEP breath, and 'TRY' to focus. Ready ???

HI, WA, OR, CA, CO, NM, MN, WI, IL, MI, VA, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, PA, DE, MD, DC, NY, and Maine's " 1 " democratic electoral vote, which by the way numb nuts, = 's 270 electoral votes ?

C'mon you ..' M-L.....A-H ' , curious minds want to know !

Here is your challenge that I'm issuing you. (Being ever mindful that 'Dog, Glenn, ME, KC Flyer, Jimntx, Kev3188 are WATCHING you very closely as you (WILL) make an ARSE-HOLE out of youself).

Declare NOW, which one(s) of the following states is T-Rump going to 'Flip'. Now get comfortable in you seat, take a DEEP breath, and 'TRY' to focus. Ready ???

HI, WA, OR, CA, CO, NM, MN, WI, IL, MI, VA, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, PA, DE, MD, DC, NY, and Maine's " 1 " democratic electoral vote, which by the way numb nuts, = 's 270 electoral votes ?

Jeez, you are having a senior meltdown gramps? I understand your pain. That CAPS lock is getting a workout, such anger and filth, hard to read too. Seeing Tuesday your gurl Hildabeast is flailing on the campaign trail, again bringing out tainted Alicia McLardo in front of 100 FLA supporters to snivel about Meester Twump. Pathetic really.

Your "libtard challenge" is very hilarious, it gave me a good snicker at your expense. Lovely.

I don't believe the polls that much, since Trump has 10,000 plus at his rallies, and Hildabeast doesn't, is a good indication of his support. I can't really make much of a prediction of what states will flip for Trump at this time (6 days out) since all the constant Clinton crimes and dirt being exposed daily. I think it might be quite a few states, as Hildabeast is so weak, corrupt, and vulnerable. Wikileaks stated they have another Hildabeast bomb coming out in the next few days, and that FBI investigation is still in the works. Podesta saying "dump all the emails" after getting the FBI's mandate to preserve evidence. Huma Weiner in hiding is also telling. Good stuff right?

Gramps, you might take hint and try to refrain from all the cuss words. Hate to see you in the cornfield again with the election so close.

We can't miss the gramps meltdown when Trump wins.

BTW, how can you support such a criminal like Hildabeast? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Jeez, you are having a senior meltdown gramps? I understand your pain. That CAPS lock is getting a workout, such anger and filth, hard to read too. Seeing Tuesday your gurl Hildabeast is flailing on the campaign trail, again bringing out tainted Alicia McLardo in front of 100 FLA supporters to snivel about Meester Twump. Pathetic really.

Your "libtard challenge" is very hilarious, it gave me a good snicker at your expense. Lovely.

I don't believe the polls that much, since Trump has 10,000 plus at his rallies, and Hildabeast doesn't, is a good indication of his support. I can't really make much of a prediction of what states will flip for Trump at this time (6 days out) since all the constant Clinton crimes and dirt being exposed daily. I think it might be quite a few states, as Hildabeast is so weak, corrupt, and vulnerable. Wikileaks stated they have another Hildabeast bomb coming out in the next few days, and that FBI investigation is still in the works. Podesta saying "dump all the emails" after getting the FBI's mandate to preserve evidence. Huma Weiner in hiding is also telling. Good stuff right?

Gramps, you might take hint and try to refrain from all the cuss words. Hate to see you in the cornfield again with the election so close.

We can't miss the gramps meltdown when Trump wins.

BTW, how can you support such a criminal like Hildabeast? Just wondering.

How/Why I support HRC ? That's an EASY question. The two people in the Whole World that I would NOT want anywhere near the Nuclear codes/button, are YOU and T-Rump !!

How/Why I support HRC ? That's an EASY question. The two people in the Whole World that I would NOT want anywhere near the Nuclear codes/button, are YOU and T-Rump !!

really lmao you might want to rethink if you can think, She's already made it possible for Putin to buy uranium from us who's to say she won'r sell the codes as well.

apparently you're just as corrupt as she

You do know HC is more of a hawk than Trump will ever be. She had to go to the WH to lobby the big 'O' and convince him it would be cool to devastate Libya and the surrounding area. Big O didn't want to...but she got his ear.

Vote for Hillary is a vote for US Soldiers returning through Dover.

Easy question? What happened to "Hill 2016" gramps? Now your not backing the Hildabeast any longer? What happened with the "Grampa Bears for Hill 2016" campaign? You running away from the "Hill" now? When the going gets tough, the Grampa Bears gets going...away. Running.

Unfortunately for your mental state gramps, Trump will most likely have the nuclear football, a good thing hopefully. Thanks to the implosion of the corrupt DNC and the Hildabeast lies.

Not laughing now are you?

Tick...Tick...Tick

I guarantee it will not be KommieFornia.