Tickets going FAST ! Don't get Shut Out ! Michael Cohen Show 2/7 !

You better hope he does though cause I will burn your ass to the ground relentlessly in this thread

Every time I read one of your posts, it just (Again), Reinforces, what Everyone in the country knows, (in), that, being, ........WHY the South got-the-****-kicked-out-of-them, in the Civil War !!!
Some things will NEVER change, Y ' A L L !!!

C'mon dell.
I've known you TOO LONG to know that you're not Dumb, (After making that statement)
M C is going in there for 2 things only.
1. To try to get some time knocked off his 3 year 'bit'
AND
2. To Break the MORON'S BAWLS !
Having said that, YOU KNOW (this time) everything he says will be 'GOSPEL' !

Leave " The DUMB and STUPID " for LaLa, Clit Rat and Insp4.50 !

This isn't going to do anything regarding his sentence.He signed on the dotted line paid the fine.

Warning: Everybody lies before Congress....ask Chrissie Ford, Jim Clapper, John Brennan, Hillary Crinton....etc.

Stay tuned for tasty salacious accounts of Trump's pre Presidential unimpeachable actions.

One thing is for sure your big mouthed ass couldn’t kick the chit out of me or no else cause you wouldn’t have the stones to say that to my face.

Noodle arms and a sunken chest made soft from 30 years of dodging work. Go back to your favorite break room chair and talk about what’s on TV.

Well! Has Mueller been working for the Russians all along?
48359960_909666242712230_3149609538039054336_n.jpg

Hey Bear.....Just saw Cohen on ABC this am, big friggin' shiner anna sore shoulder......not going to testify......threats to his family...?

Michael Cohen sleeps with the gefilte fishes.....
animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif

No ticket refunds, Pelosi says its a donation.

PIT-ATL-TPA 1/17 was a breeze......TPA-ATL-PIT tomorrow looks the same. Your rich uncle didn't have any trouble cashing my five digit fourth quarter IRS tax payment before the 15th either.

I bet it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy knowing parts of that check is going to provide benefits for people who snuck in the country

Set your DVR's for Michael Cohen's Testimony before the US House of Representatives on Thursday 2/7 !
Yes, yes, I know M C is a convicted liar.
B U T
That does NOT mean that EVERY Answer he gives won't be truthful.
MC is already going to do 3 years. So what would be his motivation to lie on 2/7 ? NONE !
He's going in there to tell the truth 100%, with the hope of possibly further reducing his sentence.

The best part of 2/7/2019, is that the whole country will SEE that the 'Apprentice President' ( A K A the MORON ), is THE BIGGEST LIAR of them all !!!

Not being the 'Brightest Bulb ' on the Xmas tree, YOU might not UNDERSTAND that at this point in M C life, Lying to Congress would be the WORST thing he could do N O W. (Yes, he has lied in the past) BUT that doesn't mean under this circumstance, that he will. You'd be very safe ' Betting the Farm ' that EVERYTHING M C says on 2/7 WILL be 100% truthful , Therefore exposing the ' Apprentice President ' ( A K A, the MORON ) as being far and away the BIGGEST Liar of all !
Make sure to set your DVR !

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a freaking idiot.....................

Bear look in the Mirror! Your light ain't too bright either! He's going in front of a bunch of left wing Democrats in Congress and telling them what they what to hear! Which may, or may not, be the "truth, whole truth, and noting but the truth"! There is no way they'd charge him unless they don't like what he'll be telling them, and he knows it! ....... His credibility is an absolute zero!
^^^ This.