Time change

Weaasle will dazzle Albert with his inside knowledge and wisdom gleaned from his numerousinside sourcres. Albert will lick the window. Meanwhile the truth will set you free will post random nonsense. Southwest will occasionally post, followed by the anti and a rant of b737.

Why anyone else comes on here is beyond me, oh wait no one does...

Weaasle will dazzle Albert with his inside knowledge and wisdom gleaned from his numerousinside sourcres. Albert will lick the window. Meanwhile the truth will set you free will post random nonsense. Southwest will occasionally post, followed by the anti and a rant of b737.

This was funny. BTW the “second” Fleet ratifies a JCBA I’m gone from here.

And Facebook is dead’er than dead too just like here.

Like I have always expected you're jealous, come and join the dream team everyone is welcome even former rodeo clowns on disability.

Just shut up and lick the window...thats your job embrace the weaasle, he'll lick the weaasle if you want

Reactions: Rogallo
Just shut up and lick the window...thats your job embrace the weaasle, he'll lick the weaasle if you want
Not very tasty, apparently the rodeo clown union does no more for head injuries than the NFL

Yes, it is s virtual fountain of information inside this forum for everyone to drink from, to bad it this fountain turns out to be a broken sewer main.

Latest posts