To ALL you GOP Christian Hypocrites. You KNOW who you ARE !

https://christianitytoday.com ...................The first link would not load. Try this one !

This, the long running publication, founded by the Reverend Billy Graham, and Defiled by his son, Franklin Graham !!

Furthermore, what made my skin crawl, was 2/3 back woods Red Neck Yaa-hoo RePLUG congressmen, quoting scripture in defense of the FALSE PROPHET A K A the M O R O N !!

Dude.....you find the left wing Bible thumper faction who hides in their closet drinking Jesus juice and whisper I HATE TRUMP I HATE TRUMP so nobody hears them......and call it as a solid source? LOL

Like you pointed out...a site of Christian hypocrites.......

Reactions: Renaldo Baccara
Dude.....you find the left wing Bible thumper faction who hides in their closet drinking Jesus juice and whisper I HATE TRUMP I HATE TRUMP so nobody hears them......and call it as a solid source? LOL

not to mention him referencing anything Christian is the very definition of hypocrite. He’s an atheist who in the past has posted the hate of anything Christian but he finds something he can use to promote his Trump hate he’s all over it.

Last edited:
not to mention him referencing anything Christian is the very definition of hypocrite. He’s an atheist who in the past has posted the hate of anything Christian but he finds something he can use to promote his Trump hate he’s all over it.
In my experience, atheists are better versed on the bible than believers. They tend to read an entire chapter versus the "pick and choose" method. Take for example Leviticus. Many Christians cite Leviticus 18:22 when opposing gay marriage, but they seem to skip over Leviticus 20:10 when endorsing someone for the office of president.

That publication was founded by Billy Graham. And it's "far left"? Geez...next thing you know, Trump will deem the John Birch Society to be far left and you all will buy it.

Celebrated evangelical pastor Franklin Graham revealed Friday his father, Billy Graham, voted for Donald J. Trump in 2016 because he believed he was the best man for the job.

“My father knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump,” Graham wrote on Facebook early Friday. “He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation.”

Rev. Franklin Graham was responding to an article that appeared Thursday in Christianity Today — a magazine founded by “America’s pastor” Billy Graham — declaring that President Trump should be removed from office.

Since “they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements),” Rev. Graham wrote, “I feel it is important for me to respond.”

Celebrated evangelical pastor Franklin Graham revealed Friday his father, Billy Graham, voted for Donald J. Trump in 2016 because he believed he was the best man for the job.

“My father knew Donald Trump, he believed in Donald Trump, and he voted for Donald Trump,” Graham wrote on Facebook early Friday. “He believed that Donald J. Trump was the man for this hour in history for our nation.”

Rev. Franklin Graham was responding to an article that appeared Thursday in Christianity Today — a magazine founded by “America’s pastor” Billy Graham — declaring that President Trump should be removed from office.

Since “they invoked my father’s name (I suppose to try to bring legitimacy to their statements),” Rev. Graham wrote, “I feel it is important for me to respond.”

So Frankie is distancing himself from his father. So much for that fifth commandment. Frankie should stay on the sidelines when it comes to politics. That playing field is one immoral place.

This isn’t the first time they took a far left position.

A 2015 Christianity Today commentary penned by Gallie and published at the magazine titled, “Amnesty is Not a Dirty Word,” appears to support the president’s assertion the magazine is “far left.”

I guess the thing that bothers me is that for a group that many followers believe that the bible is the absolute, fundamental word of God....there are some ten basic things that bible says. One of them is "thou shalt not commit adultery". Yet, they endorse a 3 time (at least) adulterer. There is some verbiage in there about not coveting a neighbors ass, which in those days meant donkey, but Trump has coveted the more shapely ass of his neighbor (or his neighbor's wife). I can see them overlooking some things, but endorsing someone who breaks one (or more) of a "commandment"?

Zombo-Meme22062019111146-22062019111146.jpg

KC, get help.

Reactions: delldude