To ALL you GOP Christian Hypocrites. You KNOW who you ARE !

I didn't get a tax cut. In fact I pay much more under Trumps "tax cuts". Look KC all I'm trying to tell you is it isn't healthy to hate with such intensity. Take a break. Go look at a sunset or somthing.

I didn't get a tax cut. In fact I pay much more under Trumps "tax cuts". Look KC all I'm trying to tell you is it isn't healthy to hate with such intensity. Take a break. Go look at a sunset or somthing.
I don't hate anybody...I just think that they shouldn't be endorsing candidates based on morals if said candidate lacks them. Looks bad.

Hey Bears, Isn’t it about time for your Christmas is a hoax post?

Now that you mention it, today is the WINTER SOLSTICE, which commenced the burning of the Y U L E Log, and adorning Evergreen Trees, exchanging gifts, and celebrating. THOSE are FACTS !!

Now as for significant birthdays on 12/25, VIRGIN Births, ANGELS and Levitation up into the far reaches of the sky, Those are FALLACIES !!
(Along with the "OH Holy Nights, It came Upon a Midnite Clear, and all the rest of the hymns that promote the FALLACIES. AND I'm Still waiting for the bible/chapter and verse, that 12/25 was TRUTH. Obviously, I'll have to wait till doomsday and beyond for the evidence, but none will ever be forth coming, because such proof has NEVER existed !!!! I just wished that 'they' hi-jacked the 4th of July, or maybe 4/15 (income tax day), or how about Columbus day, to ATTACH all the Phony Horse Shiit to any of those days !! BAH HUMBUG !

So Frankie is distancing himself from his father. So much for that fifth commandment. Frankie should stay on the sidelines when it comes to politics. That playing field is one immoral place.

AMEN! And, isn't it a convenient "coincidence" that the Reverend Billy is no longer with us and we must depend upon Frankie to clarify who did or did not support Trump in the Graham households. It's kinda like "Putin told me" when it comes to confirmation. That makes it so because I want it to be so.

Now that you mention it, today is the WINTER SOLSTICE, which commenced the burning of the Y U L E Log, and adorning Evergreen Trees, exchanging gifts, and celebrating. THOSE are FACTS !!

Now as for significant birthdays on 12/25, VIRGIN Births, ANGELS and Levitation up into the far reaches of the sky, Those are FALLACIES !!
(Along with the "OH Holy Nights, It came Upon a Midnite Clear, and all the rest of the hymns that promote the FALLACIES. AND I'm Still waiting for the bible/chapter and verse, that 12/25 was TRUTH. Obviously, I'll have to wait till doomsday and beyond for the evidence, but none will ever be forth coming, because such proof has NEVER existed !!!! I just wished that 'they' hi-jacked the 4th of July, or maybe 4/15 (income tax day), or how about Columbus day, to ATTACH all the Phony Horse Shiit to any of those days !! BAH HUMBUG !
Thanks Bears, I feel it wouldn’t be Christmas without a post like this. It’s tradition.
Merry Christmas :)

AMEN! And, isn't it a convenient "coincidence" that the Reverend Billy is no longer with us and we must depend upon Frankie to clarify who did or did not support Trump in the Graham households. It's kinda like "Putin told me" when it comes to confirmation. That makes it so because I want it to be so.

No no no my friend, that is crazy talk. People on the right are not so hung up on single issues and identity politics. Trump he is a flawed human being, but we all are no? He did not run on being a savior to man, he ran because the left is crazy like chupacabra crazy.

Don’t have so much hate in your heart, we are all gods children we will all have to answer for our sins my brother.

Miso'. It IS (a) tradition, but the tradition IS for the REAL reasons I opined earlier. Having been 'around' for 74+ years, one gets to LEARN things along the way. For Instance. I was raised religiously in the Anglo Saxon protestant sect more commonly referred to as Episcopalians. Believe me, 30-40 years ago, NOBODY dared to EVER question the Pastor/Priest about the birth of Jesus, who was obviously born, because he did exist ! But the older you get, and the more 'open' society became, coupled with science, people wanted PROOF ! By this point christian leaders, now realizing that people weren't Afraid to ask DIRECT Questions, said leaders had no choice to Admit, that " 1 ", there was NO/NONE/NADA Biblical Reference, and " 2 ", you were expected to have FAITH that what they were preaching was TRUE. Me for instance, I have faith in/on some certain things. For example, Every time I buy a lottery ticket, I HAVE FAITH That I will " Hit it ". If I don't 'hit', then I have PROOF from the numbers that were drawn, and that they we not mine ! My 3 Gorgeous Great Granddaughters, age 4-3 and 1 1/2, WILL celebrate the "Tradition", with gifts, a huge fire blazing in their fire place, a huge decorated evergreen tree very close by, and eat till their about to explode. They don't have now, and will not have in the near future, any religious training. I assume they'll be told about Mother nature, and I suspect that some mention of a Creator of all things. When they get older, they'll be advised to ASK QUESTIONS, and most importantly seek answer of verifiable TRUTH.