To Amfa's Shame

Opus

Advanced
Aug 29, 2005
This is a copy of a posting from somewhere else, if this is true I cant say how horrible you people have become nor how low you have sunk. May this come back to you 10 times over!!!!!!!!! Is this an example of Emile and his scab mobile????

Name: NWAMECH
Email: screwedbyamfa.com
Employer: NWA
Station: MSP
Date: Friday October 14, 2005
Time: 02:24:07 PM

Comments
The amfanuts have sunk to new low, last night they tossed alarge chunk of cement thru a crossers living room window. What they did was kill his granddaughters dog. Real big tuff guys killing a 7 years old dog. She walked in to find her pet in a bloody mess. So to you guys thanks for making it easy to hate your f--king guts! You should pick on someone your own size but I forgot you are spineless jerks. So if you want to come to my house just remember I will throw back and not miss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a copy of a posting from somewhere else, if this is true I cant say how horrible you people have become nor how low you have sunk. May this come back to you 10 times over!!!!!!!!! Is this an example of Emile and his scab mobile????

Comments
The amfanuts have sunk to new low, last night they tossed alarge chunk of cement thru a crossers living room window. What they did was kill his granddaughters dog. Real big tuff guys killing a 7 years old dog. She walked in to find her pet in a bloody mess. So to you guys thanks for making it easy to hate your f--king guts! You should pick on someone your own size but I forgot you are spineless jerks. So if you want to come to my house just remember I will throw back and not miss.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link or Lie?
If this is 'true' then post the police report.
Defamation by an anonymous poster is really impressive specifically when quoting yet another anonymous post from amfanuts.com.
It is obvious that you are another liar, and wind up artist

Link or Lie?
If this is 'true' then post the police report.
Defamation by an anonymous poster is really impressive specifically when quoting yet another anonymous post from amfanuts.com.
It is obvious that you are another liar, and wind up artist

Look Emil, I said in my post "IF THIS IS TRUE" I dont know if it is or not, but with some of chasb comments which have been received well from his felllow amfa mechs on this board, what the heck do you expect? Chas would be happy to watch a new NWA mech die at work he has openly said this and he illudes that other amfa mechs would turn their back on an injured mechanic tamper with lunches slash tires spit on people ect ect ect just what do you expect people to believe? :angry: I was actually have decent conversation with Proamfa at one point and discussing some things with him honestly and I had some questions I would have liked to ask him, not with annimosity but just honest exchange, I have felt some sympathy for amfa strikers and their situation, but chas has managed to end that and its beginning to look like chas reflects a large majority of amfa mechs outlook and/or opinions. Its disgusting that someone can or would exchange their humanity for union membership, any union. I cant believe no fellow union members will stand up and say that sort of behavior is simply not acceptable. Truely a sad day :(

Look Emil, I said in my post "IF THIS IS TRUE" I dont know if it is or not, but with some of chasb comments which have been received well from his felllow amfa mechs on this board, what the heck do you expect? Chas would be happy to watch a new NWA mech die at work he has openly said this and he illudes that other amfa mechs would turn their back on an injured mechanic tamper with lunches slash tires spit on people ect ect ect just what do you expect people to believe? :angry: I was actually have decent conversation with Proamfa at one point and discussing some things with him honestly and I had some questions I would have liked to ask him, not with annimosity but just honest exchange, I have felt some sympathy for amfa strikers and their situation, but chas has managed to end that and its beginning to look like chas reflects a large majority of amfa mechs outlook and/or opinions. Its disgusting that someone can or would exchange their humanity for union membership, any union. I cant believe no fellow union members will stand up and say that sort of behavior is simply not acceptable. Truely a sad day :(

Yes it is sad day.
On one ‘thread’ (which you started) you post and gleefully taunt NWA AMFA workers on strike and yet have on another post you damn AMFA for some ‘supposedly’ behavior quoted from an anti AMFA (anti-union) site and from yet another anonymous poster as well.

Your ‘excuse’ of “IF THIS IS TRUE" does not hold water. In Amerika today, a rumor and a lie is a truth until it becomes a non-truth. Proving a lie and a rumor to be false is typically on page 19 with an ‘oops’ attached while the original lie and rumor gets page one.

You know these facts and methodologies yet chose to post unsubstantiated information.

I am fully aware of your attempt at civility to ‘certain’ posters here as well as you try to justify your intolerable decision to be a SCAB (if this is a fact?).

Comments
Your topic starts with the statement; "To AMFA's shame", reading into this, one will see that you have already passed judgement as to the validity of the another disingenuous claim by a prejudiced iam sponsered BB that tears AMFA down at every turn. This is just what the terrorists attempt to do against the US Armed Forces in the media with outlandish claims of US brutality in the current war and false claims of killing innocent women and children.

You have done nothing here on this BB but taunt and flame the striking AMFA members and their supporters in our fight against corporate tyranny and greed. YOU and your fellow scabs have assisted NWA rogue management in the attempted destruction of a once proud airline and its dedicated workers.

You have stated I was a communist or like the Taliban because I vehemently oppose what you and your fellow management bootlickers (scabs) stand for, which is nothing. I myself have served my country in the USAF, and many members of my family have fought and died for it. I take serious offense to your vicious attacks. You are nothing but a coward shouting insults hiding behind your momma's dress, your alias.

Any credibility you had has been substancially damaged by your unfounded falsehoods, tall tales, and continued cowardice. :angry:

Your topic starts with the statement; "To AMFA's shame", reading into this, one will see that you have already passed judgement as to the validity of the another disingenuous claim by a prejudiced iam sponsered BB that tears AMFA down at every turn. This is just what the terrorists attempt to do against the US Armed Forces in the media with outlandish claims of US brutality in the current war and false claims of killing innocent women and children.

You have done nothing here on this BB but taunt and flame the striking AMFA members and their supporters in our fight against corporate tyranny and greed. YOU and your fellow scabs have assisted NWA rogue management in the attempted destruction of a once proud airline and its dedicated workers.

You have stated I was a communist or like the Taliban because I vehemently oppose what you and your fellow management bootlickers (scabs) stand for, which is nothing. I myself have served my country in the USAF, and many members of my family have fought and died for it. I take serious offense to your vicious attacks. You are nothing but a coward shouting insults hiding behind your momma's dress, your alias.

Any credibility you had has been substancially damaged by your unfounded falsehoods, tall tales, and continued cowardice. :angry:

Hackman, You are right I have pointed out similarities between Taliban thought and amfa thought as well as gang thoughts and activities and amfa (and unions in general) thoughts and activities. You dont like it because its true, alias "hackman" None of the contractors here are cowards, we show our faces everyday, we go to work everyday and we sign off paperwork everyday. Those which have gone perm. rent houses and apartments and buy houses everyday now, we go out to dinner we go out to breakfast we go shopping, we do the job we are trained to do. Because we dont share membership, and in most cases wouldnt want to, in your approved gang we are condemed by your gang (union). You dont want honest discourse you, as a group in general, resort to school yard like taunts and name calling. Because of these types of respones and chasb responses about how he would enjoy watching one of us die at work, credibility is defacto or lended to the posting from the other web site, although I would hope that it is an utter falsehood and would restore alot of faith in the humanity of the amfa workers; however if it is true words can not express the utter disgust that everyone must feel. I wanted to know if it was true, I dont know who posted it but I just want to know if its true!!!

i honestly cant imagine that a striking person would strike a striker who crossed over dog and kill it. I dont believe that that would stoop that low. may be it is just me but I cant fatham anything like that.

FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE:

Name: ChunkChomper
Email: [email protected]
Date: Sunday October 16, 2005
Time: 09:11:00 PM

Comments
Wow, one of my fellow scabs was caught ‘ChompingTheChunk’ of his supervisor.
NWA was so impressed that they promoted both of them!
Cool!!!
Hope I can get a ‘position’ like this at northwest soon!!!

Love,
RumpWrangler

Thought this would be of interest.

Take Care,
B) UT

Hackman, You are right I have pointed out similarities between Taliban thought and amfa thought as well as gang thoughts and activities and amfa (and unions in general) thoughts and activities. You dont like it because its true, alias "hackman" None of the contractors here are cowards, we show our faces everyday, we go to work everyday and we sign off paperwork everyday. Those which have gone perm. rent houses and apartments and buy houses everyday now, we go out to dinner we go out to breakfast we go shopping, we do the job we are trained to do. Because we dont share membership, and in most cases wouldnt want to, in your approved gang we are condemed by your gang (union). You dont want honest discourse you, as a group in general, resort to school yard like taunts and name calling. Because of these types of respones and chasb responses about how he would enjoy watching one of us die at work, credibility is defacto or lended to the posting from the other web site, although I would hope that it is an utter falsehood and would restore alot of faith in the humanity of the amfa workers; however if it is true words can not express the utter disgust that everyone must feel. I wanted to know if it was true, I dont know who posted it but I just want to know if its true!!!
Your post is nothing but pure bovine jibberish. How many times can you use the word "thought" in a sentence? I think we have an new record. My alias I have had since grade school, and I have never hid behind it, unlike yourself. You are NWA scab, correct? Have you "rolled over" for the man yet? Your claim to be a "permanent" scab worker for NWA is pure comical fluff. Do you buy Andy Robbers' statement that he will not kick your scab a$$ to the curb if he is given the chance? I hope your kidding yourself, for your sake. You won't make it past January is my prediction. If your in MSP, you won't be able to survive the housing prices or even a rental on your scab paycheck. You would not be welcome in any union because your a scab, and you will be for life. The iam or the twu might take you, but any legitimate union such as AMFA will not. I didn't read where Chas stated he would enjoy watching you die at work. What he said was you would not recieve any help if you needed it, and your scab actions have caused this and you have no one to blame but you. Your character is noted as "depravare", and you will be treated as such. Your a vile scab. I do not, nor do I think any AMFA member gives a damn what you consider as a truth, as your a poseur to yourself and to your family, whom I assume you left behind to scab for your small NWA pittance. The only disgust I feel is toward you and what your fellow NWA scabs have done to your class and craft. May god have mercy on your villainous soul.

Did it happen or not?

Dea
Doubtful.

What are the odds that someone could throw a chunk of concrete through the window of a house that was not only big enough to kill a dog but that they could actually hit it?

Most of the energy would be absorbed by the screen and window and if someone was that close then the dog would most likely be up barking at the intruder. By throwing something through the window the intruder would also be providing a means through which the dog could get out and bite him. The whole story does not make much sense.

you mean like the dead bird you suggested was intentionally placed into the nose cowl? so tell us again how birds dont just fall over dead but travel to that special BIRDY place before giving up the ghost!

Well local I'm not to sure where that special BIRDY place is but I am certain it is not in the intake of that engine. Now had that engine been running when that little birdy tried to roost there and was deposited out the back in the form of undetectable ash, I would buy that.