todays seniority lists

dfw gen

Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
A few things to keep in mind, regardless the outcome overhaul is taking a hit. This topic is not meant to revive the line o/h debate, just a simple logical deduction. Also if you beleive voting yes will save jobs you are naive. If you vote yes and believe anything the company says I.e.p we will agree to ot rules within 30 days your a fool if its not in writing. That for me is why I voted no. If this company woke up tomorrow and said they are going to be truthful and honest, that would be the first lie today.

So the seniority lists as of today 8/7/2012 are:

System wide title 1: 9,446
Tul:
Mechanics 3,646
Osm,s. 541
A/c cleaners. 113
Parts wash. 81

I guess we will find out in the very near future what will be. So if you voted naively, foolishly or correctly good luck to all!

Reactions: 2 people
Let's see 3646 mechanics x 35%=1276 Srp's that means 735 more Srp's and that's before the layoffs so if the company says 455 more Srp's that means cut 1000 mechanics off the bottom and then the next 500 become srp's !

Congratulations tulsa!

Yeah Tulsa will lose jobs, especially as new aircraft replace old aircraft but that's just part of the story.

The line stations are going to be killed by the ASM increase as well. Close a class II station and kiss the gates at the class 1 station that serves it goodbye along with the jobs that go with it.

The bumping with no system protection should be a hoot. Mechanics bumping to OSM should great for productivity.

Only the most senior guys at Tulsa or The Cornerstone Cities could have possibly voted for this crap.
The 2200 no votes must be low seniority, guaranteed gone, to have not cared enough to vote.
The guys in the middle will pay for this the most.

Yep without any security or scope the next six years ought to be a fun ride!

Rumor here is that 151 electronic votes were voided.

Yeah Tulsa will lose jobs, especially as new aircraft replace old aircraft but that's just part of the story.

The line stations are going to be killed by the ASM increase as well. Close a class II station and kiss the gates at the class 1 station that serves it goodbye along with the jobs that go with it.

The bumping with no system protection should be a hoot. Mechanics bumping to OSM should great for productivity.

Only the most senior guys at Tulsa or The Cornerstone Cities could have possibly voted for this crap.
The 2200 no votes must be low seniority, guaranteed gone, to have not cared enough to vote.

Watch how many take the early out as they tap dance out the doors.

Watch how many take the early out as they tap dance out the doors.
According to a Tulsa radio station 900 will be laid off. The reporter did not mention 900 from Tulsa.

Hey Jim, let's get 900 early outs, that will make us look good.

The truth is that the yes votes came from all demographics. The TWU did nothing but use scare tactics and unfortunately it worked. Some of us tried to educate the membership and go to the vote yes meetings and expose the misinformation that was being put out. The "promise" of less layoffs convinced the low senior, the buyout convinced the high senior and then there are the ones who never vote no on anything. Needless to say, I am ambarrassed to be a part of TULE.

Reactions: 3 people
AFW vote result

1519 eligable 1231 votes cast

73 % NO
27 % Yes

I wasn't trying to blame Tulsa but I am sure the numbers look something like AFWs do, except the other way around.;) I know alot of guys in Tulsa are as sick as the other no voters but if nothing else, the close vote shows progress in the right direction.

Reactions: 1 person
2500 will be "home for Christmas" this year!!
And another 3500 by next Christmas!
N JOY!!! All you spineless yes voters!!

Reactions: 3 people
And after we are all gone they will hire more so they can send them home for Memorial Day. They will keep that up until they have all the holidays covered.

Let's see the "plan" calls for tulsa to have 1876 mechanics after the December and febuary cuts that's a 50% reduction. How many jobs did hewitt-less save again?