todays seniority lists

With a virtual one time bump, there may not be very much churn.
So they say. I just wonder why they didn't use the concept years ago. They could have saved wear and tear on the employees attitudes and saved a lot of money.

So they say. I just wonder why they didn't use the concept years ago. They could have saved wear and tear on the employees attitudes and saved a lot of money.

WHO IS "THEY"?

Maybe because there are too many sit on your ass chronic complainers and not enough trying to get things changed?

I just wonder why brains like yourself didn't run for office years ago and lead the path to the change and implement these ideas back whenever you first had a clue? Oh, it would be much easier to sit on your ass and complain.

In the past the company had their eye on other more compensatory items of our CBA, and now they have all of those items which allows them to concentrate on the smaller thorns in their side...

WHO IS "THEY"?

Maybe because there are too many sit on your ass chronic complainers and not enough trying to get things changed?

I just wonder why brains like yourself didn't run for office years ago and lead the path to the change and implement these ideas back whenever you first had a clue? Oh, it would be much easier to sit on your ass and complain.
lol You are a petty little man. You are a man right?