Tornado hits Kansas/ Mo.

K.C. you O.K.?
Thanks for your concern. They missed my area. Lawrence is about 30 miles due west of me, and the tornadoes and the storms that spawned them moved northeast. It was rather ominous looking and the tornado sirens did go off for a while, but the weird part is that while my area is closer to Lawrence, they only wend off for a short time, but we could hear other sirens further south (and well out of the path of the storms) still going off.

Thanks for your concern. They missed my area. Lawrence is about 30 miles due west of me, and the tornadoes and the storms that spawned them moved northeast. It was rather ominous looking and the tornado sirens did go off for a while, but the weird part is that while my area is closer to Lawrence, they only wend off for a short time, but we could hear other sirens further south (and well out of the path of the storms) still going off.
Hell. Don't let the concern go to your head! I'd be concerned if it were my Mother in Law, and she's been dead over ten years now!

Hell. Don't let the concern go to your head! I'd be concerned if it were my Mother in Law, and she's been dead over ten years now!
Oh....it didn't go to my head. It just showed me human compassion. Years ago on this board there was a UAL pilot that went by "magsau". He and I went round and round on just about everything. To see our conversations, you'd figure we hated each other. But at one point, MCI was experiencing some horrendous weather conditions and I got a PM from magsau that simply said "I hope you are safe". I learned from him. I haven't heard from him for years, but never forgot that.

Reactions: Insp4
Oh....it didn't go to my head. It just showed me human compassion. Years ago on this board there was a UAL pilot that went by "magsau". He and I went round and round on just about everything. To see our conversations, you'd figure we hated each other. But at one point, MCI was experiencing some horrendous weather conditions and I got a PM from magsau that simply said "I hope you are safe". I learned from him. I haven't heard from him for years, but never forgot that.

Nice touch insp4 !!

So KC, MAYBE their are 'some' redeeming human values in the likes of LA La LAY LOW, and Clit rat, just to name a few ?????

Nice touch insp4 !!

So KC, MAYBE their are 'some' redeeming human values in the likes of LA La LAY LOW, and Clit rat, just to name a few ?????
You really think so?........ Listen Bears we all have lives, and concerns, outside of politics! Believe it or not!