Trophies???

Seems that you are in tune with the tabloid msm?

I have never watched any of those things (if they are actually tv shows).

I have heard of TMZ, and the Kardashians (sp?). Are those tv shows?

Access Hollywood was new to me until this week. I am not a tv watcher. I tend to read...more than 140 characters at a time.

I do read extensively, online, from a large variety of sources. Some good websites that provide that medium are Real Clear Politics, Townhall, NYT, WSJ, WAPO, and some good international pubs.

But hey, thanks to you for keeping up with those other things. Keep us posted.

Reactions: xUT
Seems that you are in tune with the tabloid msm?

I have never watched any of those things (if they are actually tv shows).

I have heard of TMZ, and the Kardashians (sp?). Are those tv shows?

Access Hollywood was new to me until this week. I am not a tv watcher. I tend to read...more than 140 characters at a time.

I do read extensively, online, from a large variety of sources. Some good websites that provide that medium are Real Clear Politics, Townhall, NYT, WSJ, WAPO, and some good international pubs.

But hey, thanks to you for keeping up with those other things. Keep us posted.
Seems that your in tune and keeping up with your "profile" and who puts up the red "X" on you. That seems to me kinda libtard Hollywoodish, along with your imaginary online friend "Pete". In addition, your handle is Glenn Quagtard (oops Quagmire) so you must watch some TV if you know who he is. Not a TV watcher, except for cartoons. I don't watch cartoons, TMZ, or any Hollywood BS, as most of them live in libtard fantasy land. Like you seem to live in. I am aware of them, like most people that catch a news program at times.

I could care less really, what you do, or how fast you read. Comprehension isn't your strong suit apparently, judging by some of your recent regurgitated posts coming from college snowflake activists about rape and their Trump PTSD that I sliced and diced nicely.

Hope that doesn't ruin your "profile".

BankHeadOnKeyboard.jpg.gif