Trump and Tweeter

How long after uttering the words "So Help Us God" will Trump issue his first tweet as President

• He will realize he is president and shut down his twitter account

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's put it a different way, you guys, by chance, following him?
biggrin.gif

I follow both his regular account and POTUS.

Reactions: delldude
Look:

Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn't these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 22, 2017

Great point. I think many of these are younger women who have only been eligible to vote since Obama took office. Only now do they realize that voting matters.

Some are criticizing Inaugural speech, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with. What was said in the speech is exactly why I voted for him

Except for the fact of not saying anything about unity or speaking to the people who did not vote for him and saying he will work hard for them just as well. That would have gone along way in trying to bridge the large gap, for he is after all, everyone's president now!

Except for the fact of not saying anything about unity or speaking to the people who did not vote for him and saying he will work hard for them just as well. That would have gone along way in trying to bridge the large gap, for he is after all, everyone's president now!
500,00 protesters looking for the Boogieman under the bed.When they turn the lights on and look there will be nothing there.

Oh for Christ's sake.

There's a lot of worried people out there....one is a friend of mine...and Iranian women...very western, not a practicing Muslim, but her family (still in Iran) is. She's a bit worried. She's also worried because she is a woman. With a kitty grabber in the white house, rape may become a "aw shucks, boys will be boys" kind of offense.

There's a lot of worried people out there....one is a friend of mine...and Iranian women...very western, not a practicing Muslim, but her family (still in Iran) is. She's a bit worried. She's also worried because she is a woman. With a kitty grabber in the white house, rape may become a "aw shucks, boys will be boys" kind of offense.
Locker room talk my friend. I guarantee your father, grandfather and brother even your beloved uncle Louie talked trash like that at one time or another. Bet they never did anything with a cigar though.I live on Long Island there are a lot illegals in gangs I worry and hope none of my friends encounter them

You mean like it is in Islamic countries? Like it is in the countries that took in the Muslim refugees? She should be worried about her family living under Sharia law in Iran. Hey, one of the biggest organizers of the "woman march" that happened Saturday is fighting for Sharia law here in America.

But hey if your worried so much...go jump for Trump. The IQ of our great country will just go up.

Latest posts