Trump and Tweeter

How long after uttering the words "So Help Us God" will Trump issue his first tweet as President

• He will realize he is president and shut down his twitter account

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's a lot of worried people out there....one is a friend of mine...and Iranian women...very western, not a practicing Muslim, but her family (still in Iran) is. She's a bit worried. She's also worried because she is a woman. With a kitty grabber in the white house, rape may become a "aw shucks, boys will be boys" kind of offense.
KC I have to ask, and please don't take this the wrong way. Are you posting from a mental institution?

Last edited:
fV3BVSw0-SkqQUIxPexCriYDdZgFhooWHN4b0cgBphI.jpg

he clearly needs this ,along with others

You mean like it is in Islamic countries? Like it is in the countries that took in the Muslim refugees? She should be worried about her family living under Sharia law in Iran. Hey, one of the biggest organizers of the "woman march" that happened Saturday is fighting for Sharia law here in America.

But hey if your worried so much...go jump for Trump. The IQ of our great country will just go up.
Read slowly. She lives in the US. She is not a practicing Muslim, although the fact that her FAMILY is still in Iran and ARE Muslim can put her on the "suspicious" list here, because you just can't trust anyone with "Muslim ties". And which organizer of the womens march is fighting for "Sharia law"? I'd prefer an article from the "lamestream media" and not brietbart or infowars.

KC I have to ask, and please don't take this the wrong way. Are you posting from a mental institution?

Nope. Let me ask you...if Trump grabbed YOUR daughter by the kitty and bragged about it, would you be as tolerant as you are about him claiming how easy it is to do this, so long as your are rich?

Yep...I sure do. But I'll bet you that you and most other Trump voters will be buying up this in about 2 years when you see how his plan impacts the middle class. You'll need it, but you'll never admit it

220px-Kyjellyuk.jpg
Hey, you took that from xUT's personal stash

Yep...I sure do. But I'll bet you that you and most other Trump voters will be buying up this in about 2 years when you see how his plan impacts the middle class. You'll need it, but you'll never admit it

220px-Kyjellyuk.jpg
Come on now after 8 years of your guy I'm busted wide open, it would be like lubricating the Chunnel

Sorry, I don't take it in the a$$ like you do.
I do hear there is a sale on chapstick for Trump chunk chompers.
You better stock up!
:p
Thanks for the "heads up" I got a ten pack it came with a coupon for Astro Glide I will be sending your way This time please wait until you get out of the store to use it

Read slowly. She lives in the US. She is not a practicing Muslim, although the fact that her FAMILY is still in Iran and ARE Muslim can put her on the "suspicious" list here, because you just can't trust anyone with "Muslim ties". And which organizer of the womens march is fighting for "Sharia law"? I'd prefer an article from the "lamestream media" and not brietbart or infowars.

R.I.F = Reading Is Fundamental. It seems what I posted went totally over your head. Look up Linda Sarsour...enough info on her and her husbands own twitter pages. But then I'm sure you'll blame the Russians or some right wing conspiracy for what they've posted.

Head of the Womens March is mad that 22 states don't allow Sharia Law and says Muslim children are executed in U.S.

R.I.F = Reading Is Fundamental. It seems what I posted went totally over your head. Look up Linda Sarsour...enough info on her and her husbands own twitter pages. But then I'm sure you'll blame the Russians or some right wing conspiracy for what they've posted.

Head of the Womens March is mad that 22 states don't allow Sharia Law and says Muslim children are executed in U.S.

Yes...but my friend doesn't wear a hajib or head scarf. Dresses very western. Isn't a Muslim, but her family is. She is considered suspicious by guys like you. And it's a free country last I checked. The KKK and other white supremacist groups have all kinds of stuff on social media. I really see no difference here. If you want Sharia law supporters banned, the why not expand it to include the white supremacist hate groups?

Last edited: