Trump and Tweeter

How long after uttering the words "So Help Us God" will Trump issue his first tweet as President

• He will realize he is president and shut down his twitter account

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you want Sharia law supporters banned, the why not expand the white supremacist hate groups?
Wanting sharia law (and it's supporters) banned in America doesn't make one a white supremacist. It means someone has a brain in their head. That means not you obviously.
rain_man_trailer_01ab.jpg

Reactions: OgieJFK
Yes...but my friend doesn't wear a hajib or head scarf. Dresses very western. Isn't a Muslim, but her family is. She is considered suspicious by guys like you. And it's a free country last I checked. The KKK and other white supremacist groups have all kinds of stuff on social media. I really see no difference here. If you want Sharia law supporters banned, the why not expand the white supremacist hate groups?

Hey Mr Strawman argument, where did say I was suspicious of her or her appearance. What do you mean..."guys like me?". I'm not the one that comes on these boards and virtue signalling with "I have a Muslim friend, I dated a Black woman once, I love my olive skin co worker"....That is you and why everyone considers you a racist.

I'll say it so even a spreg like you will understand it...Screw the KKK and White supremacist. As far as i'm concerned they should put all you racist on an island to wipe each other out.

Wanting sharia law (and it's supporters) banned in America doesn't make one a white supremacist. It means someone has a brain in their head. That means not you obviously.
rain_man_trailer_01ab.jpg

I didn't say that made them a white supremacist....I SAID that if we want to ban the speech of those who support Sharia law, we should also extend that ban to include white supremacist organizations....even if they fly the stars and stripes right next to the stars and bars and chant "USA" (right after "the south's gonna rise again")... Believing that BOTH groups have a right to say what they want doesn't make one a supporter of Sharia law.

So tell me...would you support a ban on supporters of sharia law if it also included a ban on supporters of white supremacist groups. Or are you missing a brain?

and you make a lot of assumptions for one lining pos behind a keyboard,
are you that guy in the rest area whispering hey you want a ...........?

I didn't say that made them a white supremacist....I SAID that if we want to ban the speech of those who support Sharia law, we should also extend that ban to include white supremacist organizations....even if they fly the stars and stripes right next to the stars and bars and chant "USA" (right after "the south's gonna rise again")... Believing that BOTH groups have a right to say what they want doesn't make one a supporter of Sharia law.

So tell me...would you support a ban on supporters of sharia law if it also included a ban on supporters of white supremacist groups. Or are you missing a brain?
Ok no that's NOT what you said. YOU said
If you want Sharia law supporters banned, the why not expand the white supremacist hate groups?
I hold both groups in equal contempt. And neither deserves to be listened to.

I hold both groups in equal contempt. And neither deserves to be listened to.
Good....then we have something in common. But help me with the difference....here's what I originally said:

And you said that what I said was:

I SAID that if we want to ban the speech of those who support Sharia law, we should also extend that ban to include white supremacist organizations..

I'm not trying to be an azz here...but that looks like the same thing.

don't worry if I stop there it's to take a whiz not set up for business like you

Good....then we have something in common. But help me with the difference....here's what I originally said:

And you said that what I said was:

I'm not trying to be an azz here...but that looks like the same thing.
Actually, no. They are not the same.
Your quote of what you allegedly said: "If you want Sharia law supporters banned, the why not expand the white supremacist hate groups?." I.E. Make the hate groups larger. (I know that's not what you meant, but that's what that <quote> says.)

ZOM JFK's quote of what you said: "Ok no that's NOT what you said. YOU said, "I SAID that if we want to ban the speech of those who support Sharia law, we should also extend that ban to include white supremacist organizations.. expand the ban [on free speech] to include white supremacist groups." I.E. Ban white supremacist hate speech. (If this quote is accurate, I think this is what you meant. If we ban speech that you don't like (i.e. support of Sharia law) then we should ban speech that I don't like (i.e. white supremacist hate speech)).

There's a big difference between those two quotes. I suggest you go back to the original post statement and see which one is correct. If what you said is what you quoted, I think knowing your previous posts, you will want to correct and clarify. Hate groups are already large enough.

Last edited:
Except for the fact of not saying anything about unity or speaking to the people who did not vote for him and saying he will work hard for them just as well. That would have gone along way in trying to bridge the large gap, for he is after all, everyone's president now!

You sure you heard the correct speech?

He used the word 'we' about a hundred times....I think that speaks to all.

Actually, no. They are not the same.
Your quote of what you allegedly said: "If you want Sharia law supporters banned, the why not expand the white supremacist hate groups?." I.E. Make the hate groups larger. (I know that's not what you meant, but that's what that <quote> says.)

ZOM JFK's quote of what you said: "Ok no that's NOT what you said. YOU said, "I SAID that if we want to ban the speech of those who support Sharia law, we should also extend that ban to include white supremacist organizations.. expand the ban [on free speech] to include white supremacist groups." I.E. Ban white supremacist hate speech. (If this quote is accurate, I think this is what you meant. If we ban speech that you don't like (i.e. support of Sharia law) then we should ban speech that I don't like (i.e. white supremacist hate speech)).

There's a big difference between those two quotes. I suggest you go back to the original post statement and see which one is correct. If what you said is what you quoted, I think knowing your previous posts, you will want to correct and clarify. Hate groups are already large enough.
Thank you. I thought I had the word include in there.. Never claimed to be perfect (like our new president).

Edited to add. I knew what I meant, but I forgot to insert a couple of key words. That's what I get for not having a proofreader. But one has to wonder...is someone proofreading Trumps twits? Because missing one word can change the meaning entirely. And I can't write off my mistake as being a "euphanism" as our president does when HE screws up.

Last edited:
Yep...I sure do. But I'll bet you that you and most other Trump voters will be buying up this in about 2 years when you see how his plan impacts the middle class. You'll need it, but you'll never admit it

220px-Kyjellyuk.jpg

Went by the local DNC campaign office and they asked if I knew anyone who could use a tube.....

Preparation-H.jpg

Latest posts