Trump ' BLINKED ' !!!!!!!!!!

True, but not accurate;
Were These Children Separated From Their Parents Under Obama?
From snopes;

JMHO,
It doesn't matter if they we caught accompanied or not, we shouldn't house kids like this.
Hey, I have never been a fan of NoBama. They all suck and screw us.
I can't remember when I proudly voted FOR someone since Reagan.
However, just because I voted for Trump, it is our duty to put his feet to the fire when he screws up.

He blamed the DemoRats for the 'law' (which was not a law) said there was nothing he could do, then did it.
Are you folks awake?
o_O
Did you know that before Trump's E.O. that the Feds could only hold the kids for 20 days? Now that's gone. The libs got what they were crying for !.........Smart, .......right? As Bears put it. "Trump Blinked"! By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet, Snoops has been more than a little leaning to the left these days. I'd describut it as boarderline bias.

Last edited:
I'll just twick my lib.friends with this one!
35791553_2267341186659331_9208017558836346880_n.jpg

Did you know that before Trump's E.O. that the Feds could only hold the kids for 20 days? Now that's gone. The libs got what they were crying for !.........Smart, .......right? As Bears put it. "Trump Blinked"! By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet, Snoops has been more than a little leaning to the left these days. I'd describut it as boarderline bias.
Maybe, however, I will trust them more than Alex Jones...etc...:cool:

Trump BLINKED and Hildabeast got flushed.

Re-watch this Stevey Coturd clip snicker fest for your viewing pleasure...

He's gonna need a defibrillator in 2020.

True, but not accurate;
Were These Children Separated From Their Parents Under Obama?
From snopes;

JMHO,
It doesn't matter if they we caught accompanied or not, we shouldn't house kids like this.
Hey, I have never been a fan of NoBama. They all suck and screw us.
I can't remember when I proudly voted FOR someone since Reagan.
However, just because I voted for Trump, it is our duty to put his feet to the fire when he screws up.

He blamed the DemoRats for the 'law' (which was not a law) said there was nothing he could do, then did it.
Are you folks awake?
o_O
Are you awake xUT? Don't seem like it.

The little illegals mothers and fathers shouldn't treat them like that. Sending them here illegally, abandoning them to coyotes, putting them alone on a death train, allowing them to be raped on their trek north.

South America and Mexico needs to stop dumping their problems on the US Taxpayers doorstep. The corrupt governments like Mexico are encouraging its citizens to colonize in the United States. They don't want to Americans, they want Mexico in the US. This is just the beginning of the real push, it looks like North Korea or Russia is the least of our worries.

BTW Snopes is run by two libtards in their basement, but then you knew that already.

And signed an order to STOP separating children from their mothers !!
The RE-PLUGS can blame Hillary, Obama, Clinton, Jimmy Carter or FDR, BUT the cold hard FACT is...........it's happening ON HIS WATCH !!!!! This is the FIRST TIME that I've seen sooo many 'weak knee'd ' RE-PLUGS come out, on record , AGAINST the MORON.

Lets look at some simple facts.

FACT. The illegals(with their kids) will NEVER stop coming across !
FACT. Nothing short of 3 phase fence, perhaps one hundred feet high with tunnel digging detection, will be able to halt the illegals !
FACT. Could such a wall be constructed ? Sure. But the Cost/$$$$ would never get the necessary votes in congress !! (the 'D's' will retake the house in a few months) !!

So what does the MORON do ? Any guess's ???

Me. I wanted this Clown Impeached. But now, I'm having more fun, watching this MORON slowly disintegrate, as he heads for a arse kicking in 2020.

The Republican Party.
The GIFT, that (always) KEEPS on GIVING !!!!!!!!!!!

Simple facts.... from a simple moron!

Trump BLINKED and Hildabeast got flushed.

Re-watch this Stevey Coturd clip snicker fest for your viewing pleasure...

He's gonna need a defibrillator in 2020.

Dude, this is 2018. Get over Hilary already! You sound pathetic. Your team won. Tell them to do something we could all be impressed by.

Dude, this is 2018. Get over Hilary already! You sound pathetic. Your team won. Tell them to do something we could all be impressed by.
Pathtetic would be Hildabeast that refuses to shut her pie hole. Wouldn't that be
nice?

Impressed that North Korea is talking and apparently giving up nukes. No ransom paid, hostages released, impressive right?

Start another topic you can't finish Contra Dum Dum.

upload_2018-6-24_3-9-2.jpeg

Pathtetic would be Hildabeast that refuses to shut her pie hole. Wouldn't that be
nice?

Impressed that North Korea is talking and apparently giving up nukes. No ransom paid, hostages released, impressive right?

Start another topic you can't finish Contra Dum Dum.

View attachment 13032
Hack, stop crying. Your team won and you know they suck.

It will be ok. go sit in a corner and suck your thumb. BTW, when exactly did North Korea give up their nukes again?

yo Hack! your team won! We dems agree with you on controlling immigration. just not on how; my teamis clueless on how but your team won! Show us how!

When will ya’ll build the wall? After Trump rebuilds N.Korea’s Cities and beaches? After Trump saves Chinese jobs (ZTE)?

When will the winning team do something?

I agree Hillary would have been polarizing and a lame duck, but your team controls everything!

Trump is issuing E.O’s left and right. Is he also an Imperialist?

Hack! WTF?

Hack! Does the US get investments on infrastructure before, or after “space force”?

And if before, do we use american labor?

Look at this face. It is a face of pour hate. Can a nation survive with hate like this?
1529889287715.jpg