Trump - confiscate all guns from Muslims?

Ms Tree said:
So how do you ban muslims?

Easy = Anyone from the middle east (outside of Israel) or from any area predominantly muslim can look elsewhere. Next stupid question?

Failing mere geography; I'd be fine with a bacon eating test in addition...  ;)

EastUS1 said:
Easy = Anyone from the middle east (outside of Israel) or from any area predominantly muslim can look elsewhere. Next stupid question?

Failing mere geography; I'd be fine with a bacon eating test in addition...  ;)
So muslims from Africa, Europe, Asia and else where are OK? You are aware that christians will be banned from enferig the US under your plan. Why do you hate christians?

No such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid answers.

Ms Tree said:
So muslims from Africa, Europe, Asia and else where are OK? You are aware that christians will be banned from enferig the US under your plan. Why do you hate christians?

Being intentionally obtuse, or just can't help yourself? "Failing mere geography; I'd be fine with a bacon eating test in addition...  ;) "

No matter really. Without the spirited inputs from liberal "heros" like 777 and more "touchy-feely"  tales of martial woe from Quagmire's "friend", well...you liberals have gotten down-right boring tonight.

EastUS1 said:
Being intentionally obtuse, or just can't help yourself? "Failing mere geography; I'd be fine with a bacon eating test in addition...  ;) "
The glimmer twins perfected the art of being obtuse.

EastUS1 said:
I believe that is your domain.

Muslims do exist out side the ME. I bet muslims wanting to harm the us would scarf down a BLT.

Ms Tree said:

Muslims do exist out side the ME......

REALLY? That would help to explain Somaiia and much of northern Africa! Heck! Even Malaysia and even some of the Philippines! Sigh...Thanks so very much for explaining that. You must generously try to understand that not all of us have your personally "experienced"...umm..."knowledge" of the world at large.

Liberal fools would be nothing if not pretentious.....

EastUS1 said:
REALLY? That would help to explain Somaiia and much of northern Africa! Heck! Even Malaysia and even some of the Philippines! Sigh...Thanks so very much for explaining that. You must generously try to understand that not all of us have your personally "experienced"...umm..."knowledge" of the world at large.

Liberal fools would be nothing if not pretentious.....
You are the one who specified the ME.

You talking about others being pretentious ? Seriously?

So, how do you ban all the muslims again?

Ms Tree said:
So, how do you ban all the muslims again?

Easy. First stop ALL immigration except for those fairly few people can actually be fully screened, and have something useful to offer the USA. Was that really so tough?