TRUMP Dumped from CONSERVATIVE Event.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://news.yahoo.com/trump-dumped-from-conservative-gathering-over-remarks-about-megan-kelly-124628606.html#

Memo to M. Kelly :

' IF You can't stand the Heat, get Out of the Kitchen '  !

For the record, (IMHO) T-Rump is a Buffoon. With that said, If the RNC lets these Atlanta based 'RED STATE' clowns....Dump the Donald..... Then the RNC can personally take credit for SLICING thier Own THROAT, as they push  blabbermouth  T-Rump  straight into a  'Third Party, Guarantee victory for HRC '

RNC.  You've been WARNED ! 

Shoot. That's no good. I want trump to be popular and at least last through most of the primaries.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
http://news.yahoo.com/trump-dumped-from-conservative-gathering-over-remarks-about-megan-kelly-124628606.html#

Memo to M. Kelly :

For the record, (IMHO) T-Rump is a Buffoon. With that said, If the RNC lets these Atlanta based 'RED STATE' clowns....Dump the Donald..... Then the RNC can personally take credit for SLICING thier Own THROAT, as they push  blabbermouth  T-Rump  straight into a  'Third Party, Guarantee victory for HRC '

RNC.  You've been WARNED ! 
Told you once and I'll tell you again, "We don't care who you think you are, we don't play in Georgia!"

Unapologetically Southern!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORqbBpNuF-k[youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Dog Wonder said:
Atlanta has been trying to get out of the South since Sherman lit it up.

' Dog, you've come up with some GREAT  ' one - liners ' these many years, but the ol' Bear is giving you a  " 10 (out of) 10 " with that one !!!!!

Keep up the good work my dearest friend  ! ! ! ! !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Memo to M. Kelly :

Talk about a double standard.

If a GOP candidate had referred to Rachael Maddow as being "hormonal", how do you think that would go over, Bears?

Trump is a misogynistic racist pig. Not surprising given that he's a turncoat who had no problems being a Democrat when he needed to be, or when he had HRC attend his wedding after making donations to her "foundation".

Trump has already picked Icahn for SecTreas

First Icahn declined... He doesn't get up early enough

Then he accèpted, based on the "Debate"

(Contrast that to Robert Gates' acceptance of the SecDef position, or Washington's of President, or many other great menn and women's service, which arose from a sense of Duty...)

The Oligarchs are literally and brazenly toying with The People, and 24% of hard core "Conservatives" are cheering and begging for more.

There is a reason revolutions happen.

Usually a combination of them.

eolesen said:
Talk about a double standard.

If a GOP candidate had referred to Rachael Maddow as being "hormonal", how do you think that would go over, Bears?

Trump is a misogynistic racist pig. Not surprising given that he's a turncoat who had no problems being a Democrat when he needed to be, or when he had HRC attend his wedding after making donations to her "foundation".
Also not surprising that he is being supported by many core republicans.  What does that make them?  

I do not think Trump was ever a liberal.  He makes donations and alliances with who ever will make him money.  Trump is about Trump.  No one else.

Actually, Megyn Kelly did this country and the world a favor.   Although Trump likes to say he doesn't have handlers, I'm pretty sure he has "coaches", who coached him on how to handle questions about any of his 4 corporate bankruptcies....he doesn't much like to talk about them, outside of saying he's "really rich and never filed personal bankruptcy".   But the coaches didn't count on a host of a conservative debate asking about his treatment of women.  What Megyn did was give Trump a rope.  One hour later, he hung himself with it by proving her point....twitting out that she's a "bimbo" and  "loser".   

all these folks who support Trump because of his stance on Mexicans (not the ones that built his bankrupt casios or cleaned those hotel rooms...the other ones) have to realize that there ARE female world leaders who might disagree with him.  Imagine Anglea Merkle saying anything remotely critical of "President Trump"....what's America look like when their leader takes to tweeter and twits out "she's an ugly pig loser"?    I heard that he referred to Obama as incompetent.  What would he do if a senator called HIM incompetent?  If Donny wants to dish it out, he's got to have a thick enough skin to take it.   If he can't take the heat from a "bimbo loser"....how in the world can he endure a fraction of the criticism that has been aimed at Obama, W, or Clinton? 

WEEEELL...The ol' boy is .......(post debate).........holding a  'Double Digit'  lead  !

Geez, all I can say to that is.............. ' GO.....DONALD......GO '   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  " GO......DONALD.......GO '   !!

Easy to lead in the polls when you're the focus of the coverage.

Right now, the polls are all about name recognition, not qualifications.