Trump goes to Hanoi

Why was Kissinger awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
A proponent of Realpolitik, Kissinger played a dominant role in United States foreign policy between 1969 and 1977. ... He was jointly awarded the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize with Lê Đức Thọ for helping to establish a ceasefire and U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam.

Peace With Honor..Oh My..
No Honor as NVM broke their treaty and we did nothing but capitulate.
How much will Trump give away?
He really has a hard on to get this.

We will all be in bombing distance if Trump keeps doing photo ops with this Muppet and goes to Moscow and bows at the feet of Putin.
Set back and watch Dog. You just might learn something!.........But I doubt it!

Why was Kissinger awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
A proponent of Realpolitik, Kissinger played a dominant role in United States foreign policy between 1969 and 1977. ... He was jointly awarded the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize with Lê Đức Thọ for helping to establish a ceasefire and U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam.

Peace With Honor..Oh My..
No Honor as NVM broke their treaty and we did nothing but capitulate.
How much will Trump give away?
He really has a hard on to get this.

Kissinger was a show boater. Saw a doc where Nixon went to China, I think it was, and Hk was going to run down the airstairs and greet the dignitaries before the prez as he was the one who made the arrangements, Tricky Dicky had the USSS 'block' the aisle as Nixon left the cabin...LOL

Kissinger was a show boater. Saw a doc where Nixon went to China, I think it was, and Hk was going to run down the airstairs and greet the dignitaries before the prez as he was the one who made the arrangements, Tricky Dicky had the USSS 'block' the aisle as Nixon left the cabin...LOL
Yea, I watch a lot of pbs and documentaries. Much better than the trash on most programing.
I do indulge myself with Judge Judy...:eek:

Latest posts