Trump goes to Hanoi

Maybe he should invent another national emergency.
No need, not yet any way. He’s got six years to work this out. Hopefully it won’t take that long. Kim was counting on Trump buckling to the Democraps demands that something happen now, nevermind the fact this issue has gone ignored the past forty years. He did the right thing walking away. better no deal than a bad deal which any Democrat would have jumped on just to claim victory, you know, like NAFTA. Yea a lot of Democrats are learning how just walking away is sometimes the best thing to do. Hence the popular #walkaway movement. Boy it’s going to be interesting to watch after all the ignorant democrats become educated and freed from the Democrat Plantation leave the party just to leave the absolute stupid ones behind. The party is already in shambles what do you think it’s going to look like when that happens. Eventually White Christian Women are going to wake up and realize that voting Democrat just for abortions isn’t worth it. When that happens then the party will really be in trouble.

D0YBFA9WsAEZN_8.jpg

Is what makes memes like that funny is that there is an underlying truth to them. Not so sure that he is actually gunning for one though. If he does pull off bringing an official end to the Korean War he would certainly have earned one. I think it is safe to say that if he were to earn one in this political environment he is in that would mean it was well earned. Unlike the one Obummer received. Does anyone know why he actually received one? If I remember right I think it was because he was the first black president (even though that in itself isn’t true, maybe the first Foreign Muslim president would be more accurate). Still not sure what that has to do with the Nobel Peace Prize though.

At least he’s trying more than can be said for any potus in 25 years, certainly more than that foreign policy disaster Obama did.

Is what makes memes like that funny is that there is an underlying truth to them. Not so sure that he is actually gunning for one though. If he does pull off bringing an official end to the Korean War he would certainly have earned one. I think it is safe to say that if he were to earn one in this political environment he is in that would mean it was well earned. Unlike the one Obummer received. Does anyone know why he actually received one? If I remember right I think it was because he was the first black president (even though that in itself isn’t true, maybe the first Foreign Muslim president would be more accurate). Still not sure what that has to do with the Nobel Peace Prize though.
idiots-l300.gif

Don't you have someone's job to steal?
:eek::D:D