TRUMP has C O V I D - 19 !!!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The M O R O N has become INFECTED with Covid, from one of his LACKEYS, Hope Hicks.
(Melania has it too.)

Hey Chit' - HEAD, take 2 HYDROXYCLORIQUIN, and a good GUZZLE of Lysol, or Clorox, Then " Call me in the MORNING " !!

( BUT No worry's BOZO, cause Masks don't work, and Covid is going to BLOW AWAY ) !!

Anyone with a shred of decency is going to look at reactions like yours, and find it horribly offensive. That only works to build sympathy for Trump.

But hey, keep it up.

Also, don't forget that Biden was in close proximity to Trump a few days ago.

Hicks was at that debate. Chances are she also came in contact with Biden's staff.

I won't celebrate that anybody has it. But I wonder if it will humble Trump at all. I don't wish harm on anybody...it's part of what makes me a touchy feely liberal. But Pence was with him. If he contracts it...and it requires hospitalization of both...Pelosi will become acting president.

Last edited:
No one should be shocked or surprised by this news.

At best, it will serve as a PSA to social distance, wash hands and wear masks. These ARE the patriotic things to do to re-open the economy. Until we accept these simple, simple precautions, we will be enslaved by this virus. We must pull together and fight together.

That said, the dow is dropping on the news and trump owns the economy; he campaigns on it and it is dropping because of Trump’s willful ignorance.

Well, campaignED on it. he’s off the trail for two weeks.

I wanted to add, dont take patriotic advise from Trump. He is a five time draft dodger and has effectively defunded the military with his tax dodges.

HEY Dog'.

"THIS one" will be the best Ever, to watch/See how our Cooler'(s) Moral Majority SPINS this " O C T O B E R..... SURPRISE '' !!

Tuck Frump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ just reported he knew Hicks was sick while he continued to interact with people and not wearing a mask. Be interesting to see how transparent White House is about his health.
I wanted to add, dont take patriotic advise from Trump. He is a five time draft dodger and has effectively defunded the military with his tax dodges.[/ will be Interesting to see what kind of conspiracy theories pop up... as a result of the Trump's positive coronavirus tests.

Just a Few More Days before Kamala Harris Pulverizes Mikey' (Give it to Mikey', He'll EAT IT ), Pence, in the VP Debate !!

HEY, ' Short Arm ' Inspector, Insp69, 3 2 More Days for the ' COVID KID ' !!!!!!

If you should need more updates, feel free to ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Pence was with him. If he contracts it...and it requires hospitalization of both...Pelosi will become acting president.

Pence hasn't been in close contact since 9/15. He was at the WH on Saturday but at a distance. He also tested negative.

Personally, giving Trump's record of lying, obfuscation, etc...
Trump may be faking it.
Don't be surprised in a few days he will be magically cured to prove that COVID is no big deal.
Open the country and let whom ever get COVID either die or recover.
I am usually not a conspiracy nut, but it just fits the narrative ...
Hope I am wrong.
:rolleyes:

Personally, giving Trump's record of lying, obfuscation, etc...
Trump may be faking it.
Don't be surprised in a few days he will be magically cured to prove that COVID is no big deal.
Open the country and let whom ever get COVID either die or recover.
I am usually not a conspiracy nut, but it just fits the narrative ...
Hope I am wrong.
:rolleyes:
One can hope that Trump emerges humbled by this, but it's Trump we are talking about so that will never happen. And I can't stand Trump, but I'm not celebrating. My only concern is similar to your thoughts...if he only has a mild case, he'll head out to a rally and double down on the "it's no worse than the flu" line. In order for him to learn anything, he needs to be hit pretty hard by it. If he isn't, then your thoughts of opening the country and whoever gets it dies or recovers...it is what it is.