TRUMP has C O V I D - 19 !!!!!!!!

I know this was a rhetorical question, but I don't think it meets the threshold for hate speech the way some epithets might.
I don't believe in hate speech. It is nothing but a tool of the left to punish thought crime. For instance if you assault a gay person it is assault, plain and simple. It should not be assault+. It is a crime we already have laws for. I don't like the idea of government bringing extra charges for "stinkin thinkin". When you start punishing someone more severely for attacking protected groups then the law ceases to be equal for everyone and therefore unjust.

La'.

It's been a while, but did ol' " ORAL " ever get ALL the $$$$$ that he was trying to " STIFF-ARM" all the people out of, under the disguise of PRAYER/JESUS ?????????
Why are you asking me?

Oral Roberts is not even on my radar.

Other than working on the golden towers as an electrician I have no affiliation with the man whatsoever.

47956.jpg

Bears holds a grudge against Christianity and Oklahoma that compels vomit to spew via his keyboard at a rate which puts Linda Blair to shame.

Nah. I know I can outrun him. And I'll definitely outlive him.

Facts and truth win over bigoted hyperbole. Look at how many of his all-caps predictions have actually lasted more than a couple days before falling apart...

If you consider the equal protection clause, he's right. There aren't too many other crimes where motivation is a determining factor...

On the surface, it's not a stretch but it's also never been challenged.

It always amazes me the left goes on and on and on and on and on about equal rights. Then they champion protected groups and "hate crime".

Tell me Kev how can you have equal rights AND protected groups?

Just more leftist hypocrisy.