Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
I hope you don't ever have a loved one in the medical field accidentally get infected trying to provide healthcare to one of these deviants.

The price of Liberty is risk. If a family member or friend chooses a career in health care then they do so knowing the risks as for them the reward outweighs the risk. You could say this abut most occupations, like coal miner for example.

No one coerced any of us to any particular career, we chose because we live in a mostly free society.
And just for the record I had a close personal friend cont racted Hepatitis C from a tainted blood transfusion and eventually got Cirrhosis and died in the Canadian Health Care system waiting for a liver transplant.

I Was NEVER a huge drinker and I just had a Liver Transplant. There is significant risk in having a transplant of any organ even more so with a Liver. The risks were explained to me and I went forward. I was fully informed of the risks and rewards. Like I said the price of Liberty is risk.

Yes...it's better to let these deviants die rather than risk getting harmed yourself. Imagine...we could have world peace if we only had that attitude towards the military. FWIW...those deviants are also someones son, daughter, brother or sister...you know...they are someone's "loved one". If your son found himself attracted to another man, would you be okay if he just committed suicide to stop those deviant urges?
No. I would not like it but I would accept it over time. That being said the reason I have such a low opinion of gays has nothing to do with them actually being gay. The reason I don't like gays is because every single one I have ever met has been attention seeking, selfish, and manipulative.

I believe gays as a whole were never truly interested in marriage as our culture defines marriage(and those HIV infection rates support my theory heavily). I believe gay marriage was nothing more than gays trying to get the government to legitimize their relationship in an attempt to force acceptance among the general populace.

Second example. People who have had gender reassignment surgery. Just because you are a guy that had extensive surgery to appear female does not make you a female. Why should I be forced to accept and propagate something I know to be an absolute lie?

Why should a male be allowed entry to a place that is supposed to provide females privacy? Why should females have to be made to feel uncomfortable just to validate someone else's fantasy simply because they want to "self identify" as another sex?

People should not have to validate someone else's fantasy world and accept culture changes imposed by the government and liberal peer pressure (political correctness) to satisfy a small percentage of the population over lies.

Gays claim they are victims of bullying. Am I not a victim of bullying when government imposition and political correctness are used to ostracize me for not accepting something I know not to be true?

See, you assume I hate gays because they have sex with other men. The reason I don't like them is actually far more complex than that.

But tell me...should the government pass a law banning deviants?
No but they should not be trying to rewrite our culture and force propagation of lies for the manipulative bastards either.

Reactions: keeptheodds
Has it really gotten to this point with the liberals? I mean, how stupid can they get?
16473945_10212165710807017_1628065518178165712_n.jpg
You can't possibly be surprised.

Then why do members of your party want to get into womens vaginas in a nonsexual way....why do members of your party feel that their government needs to pass a law defining marriage as between one man and one woman? Why are members of your party so concerned where a person goes to the bathroom? Why do members of your party want the government to get out of our wallets and into our pants?
You are still wearing those blinders and have tunnel vision. It's not a matter of my party, or yours. It's both! The Government has gotten way too entangled in our personal lives. That's not their job! I know you liberals feel they can fix everything. But look at their track record. Washington is broke! All the politicians do is make themselves rich at our expense. And get nothing done, and I'm talking both parties. They're like hungry dogs fighting over power! This is not what our founding Fathers had in mind when they broke away from England.

Last edited:
Reactions: keeptheodds
Funny how you have such outrage for a guy from the southern United States.

Where is your outrage for how Muslims treat gays?

16640736_690080577839611_5218305104146572239_n.jpg

Oh that's right. They are one of the "protected" groups.

Fools.

Yes...it's better to let these deviants die rather than risk getting harmed yourself. Imagine...we could have world peace if we only had that attitude towards the military. FWIW...those deviants are also someones son, daughter, brother or sister...you know...they are someone's "loved one". If your son found himself attracted to another man, would you be okay if he just committed suicide to stop those deviant urges?

But tell me...should the government pass a law banning deviants? What is deviant? I mean...if we start passing laws, the purpose of our sex organs is procreation....just like marriage is between one man and one woman. Anything else is 'deviant'. Does that mean that we toss your wife in the pokey should she submit to your whims and perform the deviant act of oral sex on you? What about if you have a strong urge to try anal sex with your wife....the law would consider that act to be deviant...after all, anything that utilizes the use of sex organs for anything other than procreation is "deviant" I am assuming that the definition would also apply to heterosexual couples.
Xut is into all of that deviant behavior you mention and he is excellent at it too

No. I would not like it but I would accept it over time. That being said the reason I have such a low opinion of gays has nothing to do with them actually being gay. The reason I don't like gays is because every single one I have ever met has been attention seeking, selfish, and manipulative.

I believe gays as a whole were never truly interested in marriage as our culture defines marriage(and those HIV infection rates support my theory heavily). I believe gay marriage was nothing more than gays trying to get the government to legitimize their relationship in an attempt to force acceptance among the general populace.

Second example. People who have had gender reassignment surgery. Just because you are a guy that had extensive surgery to appear female does not make you a female. Why should I be forced to accept and propagate something I know to be an absolute lie?

Why should a male be allowed entry to a place that is supposed to provide females privacy? Why should females have to be made to feel uncomfortable just to validate someone else's fantasy simply because they want to "self identify" as another sex?

People should not have to validate someone else's fantasy world and accept culture changes imposed by the government and liberal peer pressure (political correctness) to satisfy a small percentage of the population over lies.

Gays claim they are victims of bullying. Am I not a victim of bullying when government imposition and political correctness are used to ostracize me for not accepting something I know not to be true?

See, you assume I hate gays because they have sex with other men. The reason I don't like them is actually far more complex than that.

No but they should not be trying to rewrite our culture and force propagation of lies for the manipulative bastards either.

You must live a very closeted life (pardon the pun) to only know flaming gays. I go to a church that welcomes everyone, and there are very many gays that attend. If you are in KC, I would invite you to come with me and see if you can "spot the gays". My bet is you will fail miserably. Because believe it or not, they don't hit on me....they don't swish when they walk...they don't lisp...they don't act effeminate (or masculine for the women). In other words, most of the gay people that I know are just like you and me., And you'd have a VERY difficult time picking them out of a crowd, yet if you know them, you would know that they are gay.

Women's bathrooms. You know, bathrooms divided by sex were to afford privacy to men AND women while doing their business. I was at a Chiefs game a few years ago. While men were lined up along a trough and urinating, a couple of women who couldn't wait in the line to the ladies room walked in and availed themselves to the stalls that were in there. The men didn't get to see their womanhood and the women didn't notice the smorgasbord of penis just to the left. And if a a guy has a fantasy about watching women peeing, a womans bathroom is the worst to do that. A far better place is a Russian hotel room.

You must live a very closeted life (pardon the pun) to only know flaming gays. I go to a church that welcomes everyone, and there are very many gays that attend. If you are in KC, I would invite you to come with me and see if you can "spot the gays". My bet is you will fail miserably. Because believe it or not, they don't hit on me....they don't swish when they walk...they don't lisp...they don't act effeminate (or masculine for the women). In other words, most of the gay people that I know are just like you and me., And you'd have a VERY difficult time picking them out of a crowd, yet if you know them, you would know that they are gay.

Women's bathrooms. You know, bathrooms divided by sex were to afford privacy to men AND women while doing their business. I was at a Chiefs game a few years ago. While men were lined up along a trough and urinating, a couple of women who couldn't wait in the line to the ladies room walked in and availed themselves to the stalls that were in there. The men didn't get to see their womanhood and the women didn't notice the smorgasbord of penis just to the left. And if a a guy has a fantasy about watching women peeing, a womans bathroom is the worst to do that. A far better place is a Russian hotel room.
KC you spend a lot of time in the men's room are sure KC isn't a pseudonym for xUT

To know my bathroom habits means you must be lurking somewhere. That's kind of creepy.
Well I am a creep, maybe the king of the creeps but I'm gathering my information from what you write. Most people when they go to a football game cheer for their team and drink beer you however make it sound like you stayed in the men's room for a couple of quarters and the only other person I know who does that is xUT

Well I am a creep, maybe the king of the creeps but I'm gathering my information from what you write. Most people when they go to a football game cheer for their team and drink beer you however make it sound like you stayed in the men's room for a couple of quarters and the only other person I know who does that is xUT
Really? An experience at a Chiefs game can take all day. Don't know how you read that, but here in America's heartland, when we go to a football game, at halftime, a lot of people go to the concession stand and a lot go to the bathroom. The lines outside the ladies rooms used to get quite long. So to have a couple of women drop in could happen in a matter of a couple of minutes. The fact that you twist that to be that I spent 3 quarters of a football game in a bathroom means you should get your reading comprehension skills checked.

Really? An experience at a Chiefs game can take all day. Don't know how you read that, but here in America's heartland, when we go to a football game, at halftime, a lot of people go to the concession stand and a lot go to the bathroom. The lines outside the ladies rooms used to get quite long. So to have a couple of women drop in could happen in a matter of a couple of minutes. The fact that you twist that to be that I spent 3 quarters of a football game in a bathroom means you should get your reading comprehension skills checked.
Not only that, I have you standing on the Ladies line. I'm so confused. Maybe you should go potty before the game and refrain from drinking fluids during the game because right now I don't know if you're standing or squatting I'll bet you are a Royals season ticket holder and the first one in the shower after Gym class and the last to leave