Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
Why do white men in the south have such an issue with womens reproductive systems and where a person goes to pee? The only person I have heard of lately who gets excited with the act of peeing is our dear leader.
When a white man starts an argument with "Why do white men..." It should prove the lack of intellectual knowledge of a privileged white guy!

Actually it isn't everyone's problem! 29,418 new HIV cases annually out of a population of 300 Million is statistically meaningless, a nit, blip on the radar screen.

So you don't think .5 percent of the total estimated gay males annually is an epidemic number?

You have a percentage that failed to disclose and probably many times that number that never got tested.

If .5 is verifiable what do you think the actual number is? 2 percent maybe? Higher? Let's remember this is PER YEAR.

The media does not cover it because it is not politically correct to show how their "protected" class is spreading HIV around.

Some people just have an irrational hatred for anyone that is different then they are, Whether it's religion, race, sexuality.

I'm focused on personal Liberty not another person's views on the behavior/lifestyle of another. Take care of your own flaws and don't worry about mine

So you don't think .5 percent of the total estimated gay males annually is an epidemic number?

You have a percentage that failed to disclose and probably many times that number that never got tested.

If .5 is verifiable what do you think the actual number is? 2 percent maybe? Higher? Let's remember this is PER YEAR.

The media does not cover it because it is not politically correct to show how their "protected" class is spreading HIV around.

5 out of every 1000 people is not an epidemic. Now....a good heterosexual disease that lasts a lifetime is herpes. 40% of adult Americans have it. Makes the gays look kind of celebate, doesn't it?

5 out of every 1000 people is not an epidemic. Now....a good heterosexual disease that lasts a lifetime is herpes. 40% of adult Americans have it. Makes the gays look kind of celebate, doesn't it?
I don't want to hear about your personal life.

That is 5 out of 1000 that admitted they were gay and got tested in 2014. That is nowhere near the actual number of new infections among gays in 2014. You are seeing what you want to see.

There is also the fact that knowledge of HIV only became public in the 80's

That is 5 out of 1000 that admitted they were gay and got tested in 2014. That is nowhere near the actual number of new infections among gays in 2014. You are seeing what you want to see.
And you don't see what you don't want to see. First - Herpes affects 40% of adults. Second - AIDS is not limited to the gay community.

@KC,
I guess our fellow traveler is having difficulty with a core biblical concept. Refresh my memory but Wasn't it Jesus that said "Let he among you who is without sin cast the first stone"?