Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
No....they aren't. Because the employer is a hard working American entrepreneur. Or a big American company that's providing them a good or service. Here in "Oz" there are several meat processing plants, but for some odd reason they are in places like Garden City or Emporia, but not Kansas City or Wichita. Because INS doesn't have enough agents to staff podunk little towns. It's the reason you can get your cold cuts for a great price. If we got rid of the illegals, the price of a hot dog would rise. So would the price of most foods. One company that is headquartered in Kansas City is the second largest pork producer in the country and fourth in the world. Their largest plant? Guymon, Oklahoma. I wonder what the predominant language is in this town of 12,000 in the Oklahoma panhandle.

On another board, a guy from Chicago was complaining about the illegals, but he had a patio installed and went with the lowest bid. That guy happened to be using illegals to do the work. But...as with most conservatives..."I got mine".
I have no problem giving these illegals a path but is it fair to the people who did the paperwork and waited legally? I'm focused on the criminals do you know that they are getting picked up when they go for there court appearances or at their homes so their legal aid attorneys are telling them not to be in either place. Two 14 year old school girls were being 14 on the internet one of the gangs didn't like what the girls said and killed them both google" Brentwood LI High students" the murderers still haven't been caught gang mentality. The school sent a letter to all the students parents "please make sure your kids don't wear a certain color clothing as it might shoe gang affiliation" Do you want to live like that?Hide all your kids blue clothing. KC you are really out of touch

I have no problem giving these illegals a path but is it fair to the people who did the paperwork and waited legally? I'm focused on the criminals.

A couple of things...you DO realize that once these illegals walk that path to legality, they will no longer be illegal and will be able to file a lawsuit against their employer for violations in the FSLA and OSHA regs...both of which will still cost you more at the store.

As for gangs. You seem to have bit on Trumps claim that Mexico is only sending us rapists, druggies and murderers. Would you be so kind as to link me to something (preferably nothing with tinfoil hats such as Brietbart or Infowars) that breaks down how many of the 11 million illegals are rapists, murderers or druggies? What colors are the Mexican gangs? The Crips and Bloods have claimed blue and red, but they don't have much of a hispanic membership. I'd also be curious if we are considering all illegals of hispanic decent to be Mexicans.

A couple of things...you DO realize that once these illegals walk that path to legality, they will no longer be illegal and will be able to file a lawsuit against their employer for violations in the FSLA and OSHA regs...both of which will still cost you more at the store.

As for gangs. You seem to have bit on Trumps claim that Mexico is only sending us rapists, druggies and murderers. Would you be so kind as to link me to something (preferably nothing with tinfoil hats such as Brietbart or Infowars) that breaks down how many of the 11 million illegals are rapists, murderers or druggies? What colors are the Mexican gangs? The Crips and Bloods have claimed blue and red, but they don't have much of a hispanic membership. I'd also be curious if we are considering all illegals of hispanic decent to be Mexicans.
KC more than Mexicans cross the Mexican border all the Central and South Americans do too. Your knowledge of gangs must come from watching "Boys in the Hood" on Starz.and yes 90% of the people who have crossed are good people and Trump acknowledge that in his first interview with 60 minutes. What annoys me is the liberals are protesting the round up of the gang members and sex offenders are they F....NG crazy

KC more than Mexicans cross the Mexican border all the Central and South Americans do too. Your knowledge of gangs must come from watching "Boys in the Hood" on Starz.and yes 90% of the people who have crossed are good people and Trump acknowledge that in his first interview with 60 minutes. What annoys me is the liberals are protesting the round up of the gang members and sex offenders are they F....NG crazy

And a fair number of illegals get into the country from JFK, SFO, ORD, DFW and LAX...the only difference is, they aren't hispanic. They are Eastern European and Asian. Asians are the fastest growing number of illegals coming into this country. But we are only worried about the Mexicans.

16730393_579805815541498_7755497576176661459_n.jpg

And a fair number of illegals get into the country from JFK, SFO, ORD, DFW and LAX...the only difference is, they aren't hispanic. They are Eastern European and Asian. Asians are the fastest growing number of illegals coming into this country. But we are only worried about the Mexicans.
You are absolutely wrong. here in NY' they were from El Salvador.Mexico Gutemala and Trinidad. An illegal is an illegal

Last edited:
I'm not going to say stupid but he is ignorant on some of these matters to the point he is raising my blood pressure and I am already on meds.I really can't deal with him/her anymore. I truly believe he is putting his loved ones in danger with his ideology

if you think he's out there on imagination try him on gun control
Out there is one thing or burning a picture of Trump but 11 out of the 40 were sex offenders some 5 or 6 with kids under 11 how can you defend that? I'm done with him

I can tell you when I worked for BAMA during a layoff all I heard in the break room was Spanish and Chinese. I know we have illegals from Asia and Europe as well. I doubt they are the fastest growing number of illegals however.

That being said why do liberals feel justified calling anyone against illegal immigration racist?

I already know the answer. I just want to see if you will admit it.

I can tell you when I worked for BAMA during a layoff all I heard in the break room was Spanish and Chinese. I know we have illegals from Asia and Europe as well. I doubt they are the fastest growing number of illegals however.

Google is your friend. There are many answers out there, but you'll remain ignorant if you don't look. And they are the fastest growing segment, and they are taking much better jobs than landscaping and dishwashing. So tell me...how does a wall to stop Mexicans prevent them from coming in?