Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
How will spending a trillion dollars on a wall on the Mexican border stop these illegals?
It won't.
Our social programs pay more than going to work, and that's bullshit.
You want to make Merikans take over the menial jobs that immigrants/illegal immigrants do, then kill all of our social programs.
Put them on a level playing field.
I didn't say some, I said all.
No more safety nets, no section 8, no workman's comp, no OSHA, no disability, no SSI, no getting paid by the gooberment for retraining, no disability, no more gooberment hand outs, no SNAP, no welfare, no unemployment pay, etc...
We have created a sub culture of people that have been receiving entitlements for the second, third and fourth generations.
JMHO, try it, and we will see such a violent upheaval in our country that we have never seen before.
But I guess that's what the RightyTighty would like to see.
Thank GOD I am an Independent.
Oh well, this mess is out of my hands and I am a passenger at this point.

Just my 2 Cents.
:cool: xUT

Last edited:
It won't.
You want to make Merikans take over the menial jobs that immigrants/illegal immigrants do, then kill all of our social programs.
No more safety nets, no section 8, no workman's comp, no OSHA, no disability, no SSI, no getting paid by the gooberment for retraining, no disability, no more gooberment hand outs, no SNAP, no welfare, no unemployment pay, etc...
We have created a sub culture of people that have been receiving entitlements for the second, third and fourth generations.
JMHO, try it, and we will see such a violent upheaval in our country that we have never seen before.

Just my 2 Cents.

Unfortunately, you'd have to add VA to that list. Some military guy who falls out of his chair while filling out spreadsheets (supporting operation recent clusterfuk) is now entitled to lifetime VA disability. I've seen it firsthand.

Be careful what you wish for, because the real hero marine/soldier will be caught in that big net that is cast.

Just my 2+2=5 cents in Trumplandia

It won't.

Just my 2 Cents.

I'm all for it, but that list should also include government funded "incentives" to multibillion dollar corporations for "creating jobs". This would include granting them "tax amnesty" for "repatriating" money kept overseas to avoid paying US taxes.

It won't.

Just my 2 Cents.

tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif~c200

So tell me...how does a wall to stop Mexicans prevent them from coming in?
I don't expect a wall to stop immigration from south of the border completely but I do expect it to slow immigration down a lot.

You say walls and fences don't work?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/29/mayor-antonio-villaraigosa-fence_n_886921.html

The White House
HT_white_house_fence_cf_160421_4x3_992.jpg

Hillary Clinton's Home
Clinton-wall-2-768x576.jpg

A random home.
stone-mansion-1006867.jpg

A prison
prison-fence.jpg

A business with a security fence.
2869021_646a3e6f.jpg

The Israeli separation wall.
013.jpg

Walls have worked and worked well for thousands of years. If building a wall is so futile then why do wealthy people build them around their homes, including liberal elitist hypocrites?

If you think walls and fences are so ineffective then tell your local airport and prison to take them down. Save your community some money.

Last edited:
Yes, they did not get very far did they?

Idiotic? Don't be a sore loser.
He got past the fence didn't he? And the fence he got over wasn't a thousand miles long. HOw much additional would it cost that we'd have the men, dogs and guns within sight of every square inch of that Mexican wall that won't stop an Indian from landing in SFO?

He got past the fence didn't he? And the fence he got over wasn't a thousand miles long. HOw much additional would it cost that we'd have the men, dogs and guns within sight of every square inch of that Mexican wall that won't stop an Indian from landing in SFO?

I am not going to argue the effectiveness of a fence with you. The fact is they work or people would not go through the expense of building them.

How much does it cost to have a bunch of illegals on welfare? How much does it cost to have illegals use social services like schools and medical clinics?

How many billions do illegals send out of the country every year? That alone would pay for the wall.

I personally think the fence is a start. Electronic monitoring on our side of the fence and drones in addition to the fence would go a long way as well.

Illegals entering SFO is another topic and I am sure it will be dealt with.

Unfortunately, you'd have to add VA to that list. Some military guy who falls out of his chair while filling out spreadsheets (supporting operation recent clusterfuk) is now entitled to lifetime VA disability. I've seen it firsthand.

Be careful what you wish for, because the real hero marine/soldier will be caught in that big net that is cast.

Just my 2+2=5 cents in Trumplandia
And just what is your military background may I ask?

I am not going to argue the effectiveness of a fence with you. The fact is they work or people would not go through the expense of building them.

How much does it cost to have a bunch of illegals on welfare? How much does it cost to have illegals use social services like schools and medical clinics?

How many billions do illegals send out of the country every year? That alone would pay for the wall.

I personally think the fence is a start. Electronic monitoring on our side of the fence and drones in addition to the fence would go a long way as well.

apparently the left would prefer to cower in the corner and let the flow of drugs and illegals flow unabated

Being a 40 year old boy scout leader and providing the troops with alcohol and playboy magazines during a camping trip does not qualify you for veterans benefits
You are ignoring content by this prick. Show Ignored Content
-------------------------------
edited by me
--------------------------------
Good riddance Albert!

Last edited:

Illegals entering thru airports is THIS topic....percentage wise, the growth rate of illegap Indians and Asians is outpacing the illegals from Mexico...NOT the ones that are already here..the ones that are COMING here right now. So you can look at something that says "more illegals are coming from the far East", but want to focus on a wall in the South.