Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
...As for gangs. You seem to have bit on Trumps claim that Mexico is only sending us rapists, druggies and murderers. Would you be so kind as to link me to something (preferably nothing with tinfoil hats such as Brietbart or Infowars) that breaks down how many of the 11 million illegals are rapists, murderers or druggies? What colors are the Mexican gangs? The Crips and Bloods have claimed blue and red, but they don't have much of a hispanic membership. I'd also be curious if we are considering all illegals of hispanic decent to be Mexicans.

Illegal Alien Crime And Violence By The Numbers: We’re All Victims
by Peter B. Gemma, National Executive Committee member

At first glance, the statistics are jolting. According to the United Nations, 97 percent of the illegal immigrants who enter the U.S. clandestinely do so across the almost 2,000-mile border between the U.S. and Mexico, but only 20 percent of those who cross the border illegally are caught.[1]
The New York Times reports that about 4.5 million illegal aliens in the U.S. drive on a regular basis, many without licenses or insurance, or even the ability to read road signs written in English. (Meanwhile, the California legislature has just voted to give driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.) Yahoo.com writer J.C. Grant notes, “There is a statistically significant correlation between state per capita illegal immigration rates and car thefts. This correlation is particularly strong: the odds are less than two in one million that the correlation is a chance occurrence.”

If just car thievery were the main concern, it would be an important problem to address. However, the Office of Immigration Statistics reported that of the 188,382 deportations of illegal aliens in 2011, 23 percent had committed criminal traffic offenses (primarily driving under the influence). Congressman Steve King (R-IA) estimates that illegal alien drunk drivers kill 13 Americans every day — that’s a death toll of 4,745 per year.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

You win. I hate Mexicans. Since that was written, Indians and Asians are making up more of the illegal flow into the United States. We don;t need to worry thought because they don't rape and murder or steal cars at the same rate....and those that want to come here to run guns or drugs will do so...wall or not. There are things called "boats" and an even longer border called "coasts" where the really bad guys will continue to come into the US. The wall will only stop the ones who wanted to come here to clean office buildings or mow lawns. But I'd be willing to make a deal with you....let's go ahead and spend a trillion dollars to build that wall. I'll bet you that the crimes committed by illegals will not drop by a half a percent. Because the ones who make money off of guns and drugs will still find a way to get here and rape murder and steal cars.

Speaklng of breaking laws - you might want to look into copyright laws and see if the authors allowed a cut and past of their work into another public forum.

He got past the fence didn't he? And the fence he got over wasn't a thousand miles long. HOw much additional would it cost that we'd have the men, dogs and guns within sight of every square inch of that Mexican wall that won't stop an Indian from landing in SFO?
I would rather see money support protecting the border, providing an American a job, than leaving the border unprotected and paying social services for these illegals. Not to mention the dramatic drop we are going to see in the crime rate.

I would rather see money support protecting the border, providing an American a job, than leaving the border unprotected and paying social services for these illegals. Not to mention the dramatic drop we are going to see in the crime rate.
And you STILL miss it. The illegals you want to build a wall to block are taking American landscaping, dishwashing, and agriculture jobs. The faster growing group pf illegals that a wall won't stop and you don't care about are taking IT and more "professional" jobs...jobs that an American really WOULD want to work.

Welcome back.
You only gave me 5 reds in the last 10 minutes.
U R a slow reader... eh... :rolleyes:
Hey Albert,
Complete this form and send it to the mods...
HurtFeelingsForm.jpg

Complete this form and send it to the mods...View attachment 11502[/QUOTE]
Took some effort, thinking about me, hmmm little creepy. Soon you will swear I walked on water, I elevated. I control you now

Last edited:
And you STILL miss it. The illegals you want to build a wall to block are taking American landscaping, dishwashing, and agriculture jobs. The faster growing group pf illegals that a wall won't stop and you don't care about are taking IT and more "professional" jobs...jobs that an American really WOULD want to work.

those I would guess people ovr staying their visa for the most part, it should be addressed and I believe it will be meanwhile better security is needed on the southern border to at least slow up drug flow and criminals repeatedly returning,
You sat there on your bully pulpit and criticize what's your solution? Are you one of those open border nut jobs? Ask the Germans how that's working out

those I would guess people ovr staying their visa for the most part, it should be addressed and I believe it will be meanwhile better security is needed on the southern border to at least slow up drug flow and criminals repeatedly returning,
You sat there on your bully pulpit and criticize what's your solution? Are you one of those open border nut jobs? Ask the Germans how that's working out
Nope...not an open border nutjob....nor am I "a wall will fix everything" nutjob. I'd rather not spend a trillion dollars on a border fence when there is really no return on investment on it.

Here's what I would do...punish the hell out of companies...small or large... by fining them so much it may well put them out of business. Make it VERY unattractive to hire an illegal. Of course they most likely will see their costs rise as they have to pay a more competitive rate....but that increase would pale in comparison to the fines they would face for hiring illegals. Take away the supply of jobs and the demand for illegal labor will drop. And if a major corporation is stupid enough to get caught a second time, send the CEO to a "f me in the a" prison for a couple of years.

Use the trillion for something other than wall building. Because those wily Mexican dopers have already found ways around a wall.

Nope...not an open border nutjob....nor am I "a wall will fix everything" nutjob. I'd rather not spend a trillion dollars on a border fence when there is really no return on investment on it.

Here's what I would do...punish the hell out of companies...small or large... by fining them so much it may well put them out of business. Make it VERY unattractive to hire an illegal. Of course they most likely will see their costs rise as they have to pay a more competitive rate....but that increase would pale in comparison to the fines they would face for hiring illegals. Take away the supply of jobs and the demand for illegal labor will drop. And if a major corporation is stupid enough to get caught a second time, send the CEO to a "f me in the a" prison for a couple of years.

Use the trillion for something other than wall building. Because those wily Mexican dopers have already found ways around a wall.
And those already here who are let go by scared employers will turn to in desperation to crime and social services. There are drawbacks to every solution so might as well stop them at the border

And those already here who are let go by scared employers will turn to in desperation to crime and social services. There are drawbacks to every solution so might as well stop them at the border

Or, instead of turning to crime and social services, they can also self-deport, which is what many did when Arizona started to crack down. Some schools saw a 15-20% drop in enrollment after SB1070 was passed.

Or, instead of turning to crime and social services, they can also self-deport, which is what many did when Arizona started to crack down. Some schools saw a 15-20% drop in enrollment after SB1070 was passed.
I'm surprised they didn't just come here(NYC)

You guys are really slow learners. When there is no demand here, they won't be coming across the borders. Yes...some of the rapists, murderers and dopers, who apparently make up the bulk of the Hispanic immigrants, would stay....but additional rapists and murderers (aka Mexicans) won't be coming here. Building a trillion dollar wall will just be spending money.

You guys are really slow learners. When there is no demand here, they won't be coming across the borders. Yes...some of the rapists, murderers and dopers, who apparently make up the bulk of the Hispanic immigrants, would stay....but additional rapists and murderers (aka Mexicans) won't be coming here. Building a trillion dollar wall will just be spending money.
Such sarcasm, with your theory why not do away with all the prison walls too Of course a few will find another way but not in droves as they are now. Maybe they can build a tunnel to your backyard where they will have sanctuary and you personally will have to sacrifice.