Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
And you STILL miss it. The illegals you want to build a wall to block are taking American landscaping, dishwashing, and agriculture jobs.
So what you're saying is that Mexicans are just a bunch of illiterate peasants that can only get lowly jobs? You are so racist. The sad thing is you don't even know it.

You guys are really slow learners. When there is no demand here, they won't be coming across the borders. Yes...some of the rapists, murderers and dopers, who apparently make up the bulk of the Hispanic immigrants, would stay....but additional rapists and murderers (aka Mexicans) won't be coming here. Building a trillion dollar wall will just be spending money.

it must bring you great comfort knowing you are smarter than the many who say a wall will be effective,
or is this just the typical liberal smugness of we are smarter than you and know what's best for you?

So what you're saying is that Mexicans are just a bunch of illiterate peasants that can only get lowly jobs? You are so racist. The sad thing is you don't even know it.

Enlighten me....what jobs are they taking that has put Americans out of work? Or that pays enough to keep them off the welfare rolls?

it must bring you great comfort knowing you are smarter than the many who say a wall will be effective,
or is this just the typical liberal smugness of we are smarter than you and know what's best for you?
What is the Cuban population in the Miami area? There are a lot of Cubans there, and there isn't a wall to stop them. They are little different though...IF they set foot on US soil, they used to be protected. But IF the coast guard caught them offshore, then they were sent back to Cuba. And it's 90 miles of open ocean between Cuba and the Florida coast, yet many eluded Coast Guard cutters...and the best they had was a homemade raft. If we build a wall, there is a thousand miles of coastline that they can use to get into the US. They can kind of mix in with the boaters in Texas or California and swim in. Or they can dig a tunnel. I posted a link about drug smugglers digging a tunnel several hundred yards long and it came up INSIDE a house. I was accused of being racist because I said Mexicans were taking menial jobs...are YOU saying that Mexicans are too dumb to build a makeshift raft to take them over the Texas or California?

What is the Cuban population in the Miami area? There are a lot of Cubans there, and there isn't a wall to stop them. They are little different though...IF they set foot on US soil, they used to be protected. But IF the coast guard caught them offshore, then they were sent back to Cuba. And it's 90 miles of open ocean between Cuba and the Florida coast, yet many eluded Coast Guard cutters...and the best they had was a homemade raft. If we build a wall, there is a thousand miles of coastline that they can use to get into the US. They can kind of mix in with the boaters in Texas or California and swim in. Or they can dig a tunnel. I posted a link about drug smugglers digging a tunnel several hundred yards long and it came up INSIDE a house. I was accused of being racist because I said Mexicans were taking menial jobs...are YOU saying that Mexicans are too dumb to build a makeshift raft to take them over the Texas or California?
Yeah, whatever. Here's one for you KC and I'm SURE YOUR GOING TO COME UP WITH DUMB LOGIC like I'm in Kansas or it would never happen under Odummer or any other illogical excuse to strengthen your cause living in a well-to-do slum and telling us how real minorities live.

Either way, enjoy...
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/...on-kansas-city-buses-trains-and-train-station

You forgot to mention the "trillion" dollar wall. And you ARE a racist.

Yeah, whatever. Here's one for you KC and I'm SURE YOUR GOING TO COME UP WITH DUMB LOGIC like I'm in Kansas or it would never happen under Odummer or any other illogical excuse to strengthen your cause living in a well-to-do slum and telling us how real minorities live.

Either way, enjoy...
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/02/...on-kansas-city-buses-trains-and-train-station

Somebody is totally envious of where I live. I apologize if none of the homes in my neighborhood come equipped with wheels.

Enlighten me....what jobs are they taking that has put Americans out of work? Or that pays enough to keep them off the welfare rolls?

Off the top of my head and in my area of Queens....tin knockers, manufacturing, construction, etc. This company near me ( http://www.juniperind.com ) has illegals working in there and doing work for the Department of Defense.

Off the top of my head and in my area of Queens....tin knockers, manufacturing, construction, etc. This company near me ( http://www.juniperind.com ) has illegals working in there and doing work for the Department of Defense.

Rather than build the wall, what do you say we drop the DOD contract, fine them 80% of their revenues and deport the illegals? Getting tough on those that employ illegals would be more effective than a wall.

No. In reality. You are a racist.

Reminds me of my cousins late 30ish "progressive" kid. She lives in a lily white gated community with a million dollar home in Armok/Bedford Hills NY. She'll let you know how racist you and everyone she disagrees with is on politics. I still remember when my Aunt disagreed with Obama on a policy and her reply was my Aunt was just disagreeing with Obama's cause he's blacko_O. Why she reminds me of KC is they both like to "label" people. Instead of saying my friend she'll let you know "my Black, Spanish, etc friend....basically virtue signalling how "not" racist they are by knowing/talking to these people.

To each his own....A friend is a friend to me not cause they fill a quota or the color of they're skin, religion, or sex. I can go on but its getting late and I'm under the weather.

Rather than build the wall, what do you say we drop the DOD contract, fine them 80% of their revenues and deport the illegals? Getting tough on those that employ illegals would be more effective than a wall.

I think we need a safer border but I can agree 100% with ya we should fine the crap out of these companies/people that take advantage of these peoples statues.

I'm out. NyQuil and bed calling

Nope...not an open border nutjob....nor am I "a wall will fix everything" nutjob. I'd rather not spend a trillion dollars on a border fence when there is really no return on investment on it.
Wow, something we can agree on. I don't care for the wall but we do have to have something there. Myself would prefer a prison. A wall will just be a controversial target for the democrats. Now a two thousand mile long prison. Now you have something substantial, once you empty out our overburdened prisons with long term inmates then you can start working on all the crime committed by Amercan criminals because we will have a place to put them for their full terms. Right now criminals think going to jail is a joke. Once you have prisoners in it the only way the democrats can do anything about it is to let them go.

And you STILL miss it. The illegals you want to build a wall to block are taking American landscaping, dishwashing, and agriculture jobs. The faster growing group pf illegals that a wall won't stop and you don't care about are taking IT and more "professional" jobs...jobs that an American really WOULD want to work.
There are a lot of Hispanic's that show up at the MRO's. Can't say whether they were illegal or not but my guess would be that they were here on visas or paid for SSN's. They will show up in a group of four to six. With one tool box for the group. Most couldn't speak English. One or two guys that could speak English would act as leads to the rest. They borrowed a lot of tools. Always wondered how they could possibly get a security clearance.

Last edited:

Latest posts