Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
This 1000 seats loss must be new on Fox or some other right wing outlet as it has all of the sudden sprung up on message boards and comments sections of articles. The election was almost 6 months ago, but this is just now coming up.

It's been known for a while. Low info voters like yourself are just too ignorant of the world you live in.

What the Democrats don't want you to know: Party lost more than 1,030 seats in state legislatures, governor's mansions and Congress during Barack Obama's presidency

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...complished-policy-goals-party-floundered.html

It's been known for a while. Low info voters like yourself are just too ignorant of the world you live in.

What the Democrats don't want you to know: Party lost more than 1,030 seats in state legislatures, governor's mansions and Congress during Barack Obama's presidency

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...complished-policy-goals-party-floundered.html

How would low info voters have known this prior to the election? Better yet...they posted the article back in December, but message boards just discovered it within the past couple days. Slow readers? If you were so busy getting informed, how come you didn't post this when it first came out? Did your source of information not have it? Literally...at article from LAST YEAR is being posted 3 months into the new year.
But...it doesn't bother me....I'm a registered republican.

How would low info voters have known this prior to the election? Better yet...they posted the article back in December, but message boards just discovered it within the past couple days. Slow readers? If you were so busy getting informed, how come you didn't post this when it first came out? Did your source of information not have it? Literally...at article from LAST YEAR is being posted 3 months into the new year.

I was fully aware of it when reported. Apparently you didnt, due to that liberal bubble you live in.

Again the only one "conned" is that idiot staring back at you in the mirror.

I was fully aware of it when reported. Apparently you didnt, due to that liberal bubble you live in.

Again the only one "conned" is that idiot staring back at you in the mirror.

I wasn't conned. The dear leader won the election. You guys are proclaiming him the best president ever and he's not even 90 days in, and he's really done nothing but reverse executive orders. His big promise on this "really great" health care plan didn't even make it to a vote. Give him a year and let me know how you feel.

It was out there way before the election.....maybe as far back as 2014 with then current numbers.

Your low info voter wouldn't have that info anyhow.

Please, step away from the computer.....

17630160_790841881074156_791648102474660451_n.jpg

It was out there way before the election.....maybe as far back as 2014 with then current numbers.

Your low info voter wouldn't have that info anyhow.

Please, step away from the computer.....

17630160_790841881074156_791648102474660451_n.jpg

One of those "really great" jobs created by the dear leader. Too bad Hilllary is old...he's got open positions for beer girls on the golf course he owns.

In Trump Country, Shock at Trump Budget Cuts, but Still Loyalty

(Tulsa, OK)

"Here in Oklahoma, I’ve been interviewing many people like McCracken — fervent Trump supporters who now find that the White House is trying to ax programs they have depended on, to pay for Trump’s border wall and for increases in military spending. And they’re upset..."

"Why is building a wall more important than educating people?” asked Billy Hinkle, a Trump voter who is enrolled in a program called Tulsa WorkAdvance that trains mostly unemployed workers to fill well-paying manufacturing jobs. Trump has proposed eliminating a budget pot that pays for the program...

...Another Trump supporter in the program, Tarzan Vince, put it this way: “If he’s preaching jobs, why take away jobs?”

"...Judy Banks, a 70-year-old struggling to get by, said she voted for Trump because “he was talking about getting rid of those illegals.” But Banks now finds herself shocked that he also has his sights on funds for the Labor Department’s Senior Community Service Employment Program, which is her lifeline. It pays senior citizens a minimum wage to hold public service jobs."

“This program makes sense,” said Banks, who was placed by the program into a job as a receptionist for a senior nutrition program. Banks said she depends on the job to make ends meet, and for an excuse to get out of the house."

Full story here:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/...-loyalty.html?referer=https://t.co/6aY5WiIZUE

In Trump Country, Shock at Trump Budget Cuts, but Still Loyalty

(Tulsa, OK)

"Here in Oklahoma, I’ve been interviewing many people like McCracken — fervent Trump supporters who now find that the White House is trying to ax programs they have depended on, to pay for Trump’s border wall and for increases in military spending. And they’re upset..."

"Why is building a wall more important than educating people?” asked Billy Hinkle, a Trump voter who is enrolled in a program called Tulsa WorkAdvance that trains mostly unemployed workers to fill well-paying manufacturing jobs. Trump has proposed eliminating a budget pot that pays for the program...

...Another Trump supporter in the program, Tarzan Vince, put it this way: “If he’s preaching jobs, why take away jobs?”

"...Judy Banks, a 70-year-old struggling to get by, said she voted for Trump because “he was talking about getting rid of those illegals.” But Banks now finds herself shocked that he also has his sights on funds for the Labor Department’s Senior Community Service Employment Program, which is her lifeline. It pays senior citizens a minimum wage to hold public service jobs."

“This program makes sense,” said Banks, who was placed by the program into a job as a receptionist for a senior nutrition program. Banks said she depends on the job to make ends meet, and for an excuse to get out of the house."

Full story here:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/...-loyalty.html?referer=https://t.co/6aY5WiIZUE

You really didnt bother reading the article did you?

From the very same article:

Yet Democrats gleeful at the prospect of winning penitent voters back should take a deep breath. These voters may be irritated, but I was struck by how loyal they remain to Trump.

I talked to many Trump voters about the impact if Trump’s budget cuts go through, and none regretted their votes in November. They all said that they might vote for Trump for re-election.

I don’t think I re-evaluate Trump,” Moreno said, adding that he just wants the president to re-evaluate his budget proposal.

Judy Banks, a 70-year-old struggling to get by, said she voted for Trump because “he was talking about getting rid of those illegals.” But Banks now finds herself shocked that he also has his sights on funds for the Labor Department’s Senior Community Service Employment Program, which is her lifeline. It pays senior citizens a minimum wage to hold public service jobs.

“This program makes sense,” said Banks, who was placed by the program into a job as a receptionist for a senior nutrition program. Banks said she depends on the job to make ends meet, and for an excuse to get out of the house.

“If I lose this job,” she said, “I’ll sit home and die.”

Yet she said she might still vote for Trump in 2020. And that’s a refrain I heard over and over. Some of the loyalty seemed to be grounded in resentment at Democrats for mocking Trump voters as dumb bigots, some from a belief that budgets are complicated, and some from a sense that it’s too early to abandon their man. They did say that if jobs didn’t reappear, they would turn against him.

One recent survey found that only 3 percent of Trump voters would vote differently if the election were today (and most of those would vote for third-party candidates; only 1 percent said they would switch to voting for Hillary Clinton).

Elizabeth Hays, 27, said her life changed during her freshman year in high school, when four upperclassmen raped her. Domestic Violence Intervention Services rescued her, she said, by helping her understand that the rape wasn’t her fault.

She’s profoundly grateful to the organization — yet she stands by Trump even as she is dismayed that he wants to slash support for a group that helped her when she needed it most. “We have to look at what we spend money on,” she said, adding, “I will stand behind my president.”